The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
nck-mail

A Big Surprise on my Voicemail

Got a voicemail call from some people who *were* under contract, but it's falling apart on them, so they called me back (!!) Wanted to know "when I wanted to close" and "anything else."

I don't know why but I don't know what to do next, besides call them back. What to say, how to handle the call, how to... uh, where was I?

When I get excited or scared my mind goes blank. At least I don't have to call them 'til tomorrow (it's 10:30pm Thursday). I want this first deal so bad it hurts, and maybe that's half the problem.

HELP! I'm going to bed.

-Naomi

Who is it who said, "Be careful what you wish for. You just may get it."?

Well, you got it, Naomi.......almost. You're not quite there yet, until the papers are signed and the drinks have been poured. Oh, wait, you're pregnant. You can't drink. OK. You close the deal and I'll have the drinks. ;)

I don't know why but I don't know what to do next, besides call them back. What to say, how to handle the call, how to... uh, where was I?
First, TADBAR!* Then, call me. If these folks are serious, we'll wrap this up by tomorrow!

*Take A Deep Breath And Relax!