The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
nck-mail

Something Special

We've hit bottom again......

I've noticed when that happens, Jason is in the thread. :D Coincidence......or not??

CoNgRAtULaTioNs! Naomi

Not that it matters one single bit, but you did ask for suggestions. If I had been blessed with a girl child, I would have loved to named her Naia (it rhymes with Maya). I've only heard this name twice, and have no idea of it's origin, but I always thought it was beautiful (and my name begins with an "N" also).

Whatever name you select, it will be perfect and your daughter will be your best work ever! Enjoy the miracle of the process, relish every moment AND get ready for the ride of your life. Children are awesome additions to our world.

I wish you an uncomplicated, joyful pregnancy!

option8

Naomi,

Congrats to you!

A few name suggestions

1. Madison

2. Shelby

3. Dakota

4. Chaise

5. Reagan, (R-ee-gan) after our former president but pronounced differently

Hope that helps!

Good luck to you - November 9th is a great day to give birth as well. !!!

QUOTE (Adam King (MI) @ Jun 22 2004, 11:32 PM)

We've hit bottom again......

I've noticed when that happens, Jason is in the thread.  Coincidence......or not??

Well, I see how things are now.

I was merely trying to explain. It wasn't my intent to bring this thread to the "bottom." I did write a reasonable post in my first reply in this thread.....at least gimme credit for that.

I apologize to Naomi and others I have offended in posts they have started in the past.

I'll refrain from posting here from now on and only stick to lurking.

Been nice while it lasted.

Have fun......with out me :angry:

Regards to all,

Jason

Jason,

I'm offended by you being offended....really. Now you need to apologize for being offended. :angry:

We all love ya, and if we didn't we'd be stealing deals from you in AL. Uh, wait...I think I did that already. :lol:

Regards to YOU,

Adam

PS This is the only REI board I know that actually has the ability to "hit bottom", so chill out before you get a beatin....

I'd like to add my congratulations to you too Naomi! My wife and I have three daughters and - believe me - she will change your life! When we were younger everyone said "enjoy the time with them for before you know it they will be gone". I always thought "yeah...right". It's true. It doesn't really matter in the scheme of things what you name her. What matters is that you love her and that she KNOWS that you love her.

Gary

PS Hey Jason....it wouldn't be any fun hitting bottom without YOU man! Don't lurk...come baaaaaacccccckkkkkkk! :angry:

Guest Silly!

Don't worry about offending me. I'm not offended at all. You're just being silly; makes life fun.

-Naomi :)

Whew! Good.

Glad you didn't find anything I wrote, offensive...eventhough Adam blew things outta proportion only cuz I was merely explaining to Michael that men can't have babies. :)

Next thing I know, the thread turned into something other than how it started.

Guess that's The Corner Bar for ya.

I didn't want to take anything from your post and your great news about your 80% girl.

Take care Naomi,

Jason

Congrats Naomi!

I showed a rental house to a lady with a little girl the other day and I think it throws me off guard, kinda like puppies. I need to keep those maternal insticts in check a little more :) Anyway I have a couple name ideas:

Carrie, Kari, Kerry etc (my name!)

Andrea (Andi)

Sadie Lynn

Can't wait to see what you pick!

Carrie

CONGRATS!

I'll be living vicariously through you (and other parents) for about another 6 years! haha (I'm only 22).

As for my guesses/suggestions on names I'm going to go with

Girl:

1) Jasmine

2) Rene

3) Kristi

Boy (on the off chance):

1) James (thats mee!)

2) Jeramy

3) Sean

Naomi,

Of course I caught this thread late but on the chance you check back once in awhile.

Congratulations, and by now I'm sure you should be 95% certain. My Grandmothers middle name was Naomi and I've always loved that name her first name was Althea, don't know if thats to antique for you.

My daughters name is Angela and surprisingly we don't see that many of them.

Best Wishes,

JayDub

(Jeff)