The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
greg

San Diego or Orange Co in So. California

:angry: Here I am in sunny San Diego in Southern California and I am trying to figure

the best way to do L/P deals.......Do You or perhaps someone You know have

success in doing L/P deals in Southern California ? Your reply or mentor

recommendation who has L/P success here would be welcome.

Many thanks,

greg

phone - 619 644 9020

Greg, there was a similar post a while back from another member which can be found here.

And, yes, you can do this in San Diego, or any other seller's market. It takes persistence, know how, persistence and the idea that failure and quitting are not an option. With some specialized knowledge and a lot of determination and effort you can certainly succeed. Trying to work this business the old fashioned way won't cut it, though. I mean, let's face it. How many homeowners need to drop their price 25% below FMV these days to move their property? So, if all we know is buy low and sell high, we're in for some lean times. But, if we have a few more tricks up our sleeve, we're in a better position to capitalize during this seller's market. Then, when the market turns, (and it will), we will be prepared to step in and capitalize in that market environment, also.

I am working with a student right now in San Diego who has just this past week signed two Cooperative Assignment deals with two different homeowners in your very hot San Diego real estate market. Perhaps she'll be along to share her story and opinions on this.

Hi all-My name is Cris and I live here in Sunny San Diego, CA as well. I had a heck of a time with all this stuff until Michael helped me figure it all out! I have been in Michaels mentorship program for the past few months and just a short time ago I landed my first deal. A week later, I landed my second deal and I have an appointment with two homeowners, one tomorrow and one Sunday to possibly line up to more-that would make four in a month if I get these two this weekend! B) I agree, this is a different market than most. However, persistance is definitely the key. I have also noticed that mixing things up when it comes to marketing is the key. I have done a bit of everything-I put signs out, I post flyers, I run ads, I put magnets on my car, I hand out business cards, etc. I struggled at first and ran across the same issues as I am seeing from you fellow San Diegans. However, Michael C. always has the perfect answer for all those objections or Questions. His book has helped me a lot too. I still use that as a reference tool daily. For you folks here in So CAl, feel free to call me (760-738-4569) -by NO means am I an expert, just a gal on a mission who has memorized everything I have learned from Michael and repeats it upon command. :) I have made this my mission-to make lease purchase transactions a successful aspect of my real estate business. Maybe we can get a little san diego group of ppl together once a month to brainstorm, trade ideas, vent, etc?