The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Jason (AL)

Next time you're driving...

Ok, what I'm about to tell you is some powerful stuff.

I've personally pulled this on basically every person that's ever put their duff in my passenger seat. I've had to carry some to the emergency room...they busted a gut so big :angry:

1. Next time you're driving and you feel the urge to sneeze....let 'er rip all over your windshield (it will be from the inside, of course). If you want to do this at will, then carry a small pepper packet with ya and sniff a lil' of it to trigger that sneeze.

2. When your spit hits the windshield, do not look at your passenger..don't do anything. Act as non-chalant as possible and try to keep a straight face. **This is crucial**

3. Now, reach down and turn on the windshield wipers for a couple of swipes. :lol:

Take this information I've now blessed you with, use it, and report back here and let us know what happened.

Have fun!

Jason,

You've been following me from above again haven't you? :angry:

I still love Steven Wright's favorite thing to say to a hitchiker.

Put on your seatbelt, I saw this on a cartoon and I'm pretty sure I can do it...

Ahhhh....not being serious....

That's a good one too.

I also like to close my right eye and nod-off, like I'm falling asleep at the wheel when my fiance is with me.

Trick is, that I keep my left eye open so I can still, actually, see the road.

Like this -------------> :)

She's caught on after about the 53rd time though, so it's not as effective as it once was with her. :angry:

I'm still in search of that next victi.............er.............passenger to run the roads with. :lol:

Hi Jason!

I was rather disappointed that I can't do this trick unless we move oversees. I am basically blind in my left eye so obviously if I close my right........ not to say I didn't try though. Swerved a bit, then started laughing - my fiance looked at me like I was crazed. Ah well ....... if we ever go to europe....... :P

You ever read George Carlins stuff? Heres some hitchhiking fun:

If you are hitchhiking, when the guy stops, don't say anything; just jump in and sit down. When he says "Where are you going?" say, "I don't give a shit. Lets just ride around. I'm off till Thursday." Then make a lot of motor noises with your mouth. :)

Later!