The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Andrew Ikeda

R.I. tragedy

My thoughts, sympathy, and prayers go out to those who lost their lives in the R.I. club tragedy.

Great White is my favorite band and I've been to three Great White concerts. I've had the privilege of meeting Jack Russell (singer) on two occasions and I've never met anyone like Jack who is so down to earth. The guy took time out to shake hands and sign autographs and they have a great love for doing concerts at small clubs/gigs.

I sure hope that they will be able to continue to make and play music in the future. I have all their albums and am looking forward to purchasing their first dvd (May release scheduled).

It's such a shame such a tragedy had to happen to such a fine band just out to have a lot of fun and make a living and to those people who lost their lives all in the name of having a good time. Peace. Andrew

Sign in to follow this