The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
charrissa

Marketing for Tenant/Buyers

I just signed up my first two deals this week and now Im on a mission to find tenant buyers. What are you doing to get those tenant buyers in there first-so quickly and successfully? Your advice would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Cris

Cris,

I would get some blank chloroplast, a black magic marker, and some stakes and put 10-20 signs up around the area. Especially at major intersections. To keep the village happy I usually put the signs out after 3:00 pm on Fridays or early Saturday mornings and then pick them up around 10 pm on Sunday night. I leave the signs out at major exits until someone takes them down since I want to capture weekly communters to the area.

I put on my signs.

Rent to Own

3 bed/2.5 bath

800#

24 hr. rec. msg

Since I live in the metro of Chicago I also put above the rent to own the city in which the house is located.

In one month I have gotten close to 400 calls with these handwritten signs.

I would also get an ad going in the local newspaper with basically the same message.

Hope that gives you some ideas.

Kurt...

Sign in to follow this