The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ShaneMcKenna

First time home buyer programs.

Hey Im shane I am still in the market for a house. I havent gotten any further than where I was a few months ago. Still saving my money and waiting for the right time. I hear all the time about first time home buyer programs, are they legit? Some say guarenteed approval or less than 5% down... I have decent credit and I can put down around $15,000. I've even heard of some First time home buyer grants, what are they about? Are there any that wave the pmi?

Are there any programs that are better than others? Ill be getting into my first mortgage and anything can help.

thank you very much, Shane

Guest 1st Time Buyers

Hi Shane,

I may can help. I buy homes for clients who can't seem to qualify through banks, and finance the home to them. If you are interested in purchasing a home, I can help. 5% is required as a down payment, I can close within 30 days or less. Please feel free to contact me at 540-888-9249 or email at private_investor@usa.com

Thanks

Jim

P.S. I purchase home up to $1,000,000.00 and I also do investor hard money loans up to 70%.

My qualifications is simple:

5-10% Down

No open bankruptcy

Job Stability

Since this is private money, my rates are going to be little high, but I have no penalty. You can refinance me out as soon as you wish.

Shane,

With good credit you can easily get a traditional loan for your first home purchase. There are several great programs that can do 95% LTV or up to 100% on some properties. They all give breaks for first time home buyers.

If you want to look into that, drop me a line and we talk.

Sign in to follow this