The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Da_New_Kid

Quotes please add one

I started a quote book at work how it works is through out the day people make up funny quotes of their own and write them down in our book so others can read them for a laugh. Its just a small way to take our minds off of some of the more stressful things we do day to day. So please feel free to add a quote of your own in here. I'll start with one of my favorites from our book.

"Wise but strange man say Man who stands on toilet is high on Pot" <_<

Ego is like an a persistent skeptic when there's no need for another opinion. Okay, it ain't funny but it's true. <_<

Navy huh? Get this, I'm starting the "12 weeks to Bud/s" program next week. I've been into fitness and weight lifting my whole life and I thought this would be the ultimate challenge. Although I couldn't be a SEAL because of my age (32), I'm still excited to do the program just to get a touch of what those guys go through.

Cool "guy" stuff,

Adam

Buds :) quick run while you can. <_< I only say that because i'm too afraid to try it myself. I'm Go-Navy but not that Go-Navy they go places I don't wanna go. Best of luck to you with the program though, I too love the gym my wife calls it my mistress. She'll see me grab my gloves and ask "Off to see you mistress again huh?" gotta love it!

keeping up the quote post, here is another favorite from our book.

"I see said the blind man to the deaf dog."

Well, this one is from Andy Rooney:

"Life is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes!"

As for me.....so,so,so true!

Sign in to follow this