The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Guest Caesar

Contact Michael C

Guest Caesar

Hi Michael,

I just bought your naked option book. I saw that you reply the post all day long.

I've sent you two emails but got no reply yet. Do you read your email?

I sent email to sales@naked-investor.com.

thanks.

Michael replies; however, we haven't found a way to clone him yet. That plus his computer died and he has a life outside of the forum.

Sorry if your questions haven't been answered. But have patience and they will be.

You just got the best course you could ever get from the finest teacher you could have, and are writing on the best forum in the world.

Welcome aboard!!!! :rolleyes:

Thanks for the high praise, Granny! :rolleyes:

Caesar, please accept my apologies for the delay in my replies in the past week. I am usually on top of things in all aspects of my business. Every effort is made to promptly respond to emails, phone calls, and posts. As Alice mentioned, this past week has been especially hectic. The old PC took a dirt nap for starters, and transferring all my important data from my old drive to the new PC has been two days of hell. I won't get into the boring details, but suffice it to say that if I had an inclination towards alcohol and/or drug abuse, this past week would have pushed me over the top. Combine that with a two day business trip to Chicago, and my time was squeezed, to say the least.

But, enough whining for me. I'm close to being back on track and will get to your emails ASAP. B)

Caesar, now that I'm beginning to catch up to my emails, phone calls, and other items, I have not found your two emails in my box. You can either resend 'em, or PM me through the board here.

Hey Michael,

Not to add to your stress but when you're caught up, I'm still waiting anxiously for the email with the forms and docs that come with the manual. I'm meeting lots of folks and having meaningful conversations about my business and I would really like to have the right forms in my 'must have' document folder that I keep in the truck for the unexpected deal that may pop up.

Thanks for your time,

Jeff

Jeff, no problem. Stress or not, you are entitled. I'm getting to the starting gate slowly but surely. You should have received the electronic versions of the contracts and documents by now. Please let me know. Thanks for your patience in this matter.