The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Andrew Ikeda

Yet another one!

A young Italian man and woman are at their wedding reception and the grandfather takes the young man aside and gives him his wedding present. It is a gun.

The grandfather tells the young man: "Here is your wedding present. Itsa fine gun..ya know. Itsa very sentimental to your family. You taka good care of it young man."

The young man takes it home and shows it to his wife and she says: "What is that! Get it outta here, I dont like guns, I dont want to see this thing in our house!"

The young man takes it to a pawn shop and exchanges it for a watch.

One year passes by and at their one year anniversary the family throws a big party for the young couple. Then the grandfather asks to see the gun.

"Sonny, for old timesa sake, show your granddaddy da gun!"

The young man is petrified. He replies: "Ah...um...ah...um, oh grandfather, um...I traded the gun in for a watch last year."

The grandfather replies: "WHAT THE HELL! Dat gun wasa treasure to your family and you are stupid enough to trade away da gun?! Dat gun haza lot of history with da family..we killeda many people wit da gun. Sonny, some-a-day you is gonna come home and finda your wife in bed wit anoder man, then watcha gonna say to him? Lookie here buddy..itsa time to go now?! :rolleyes:;):lol::lol:

Sign in to follow this