The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Adam King (MI)

HHHHEEEELLLLPPP!!!!

I hope you didn't lease with the option to buy but if you got it as part of your option$ grrrrrrrrrrreat.......

Just waking up here. Kinda wondering why I'm (once again) posting pictures of cars on an REI site now that I have my senses. :( It was late....

Anyway, it's in mint condition, new tires etc.......ready?

$2,300.00

Yup. Bought it off an REI broker. He said he got it from a commercial deal he did as part of the down payment. I made the offer looking scruffy with my hat on backwards. As I hopped into it to leave, he asked what I did for a living. I smiled... Same thing you do, just without the hassle of the license. :angry:

He smiled and shook his head. He said he'd put me on his list of buyers.

Cool stuff,

Adam

Yeah, thanks. I only have a three car driveway so I had to put it on the lawn. :angry:

Seriously, I'm an addict. As of yesterday noon I had 5 cars. I'm down to 4 now with full intention of getting rid of the 4th this weekend.

Man, cars are like my krytonite. :(

Have a good weekend all,

Adam

The spoils of REI. In your case, "consulting" and husslin' ( the good kind :angry: )

Man, cars are like my krytonite.

AGH!!!!

Don't use that word, please. :(

Thank you and have fun.

Sign in to follow this