The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Kimberly

The Good Ole Days

You know the world has changed when on cereal boxes (Corn Pops) they offer kids the chance to win a real cell phone with a year's service instead of some small plastic toy!

:) Is that for real? Man, the world really has gone mad! Six year olds with cell phones and a line of credit. Someone stop the insanity.

On the other hand....if some precocious brat at that age can have a phone, they can buy my book! Hmm....think I'll contact Nickelodeon about advertising rates..... :P

Let's get them real early.

I have an absolutely adorable 3 1/2 year old, who is absorbing a lot about real estate.

He would be happy for be the spokesperson/ model for your ad campaign.

It fits right in with the diaper...

"Lease Options Stripped to the bare essentials, presented so simply, even I can get it!"

Or "I've traded my diapers for dollars!"

or "Don't remain a Real Estate Infant. MCs materials will have you toddling off to the bank"

Can we discuss a fee? :ph34r:

Let's get them real early.

I have an absolutely adorable 3 1/2 year old, who is absorbing a lot about real estate.

He would be happy for be the spokesperson/ model for your ad campaign.

It fits right in with the diaper...

"Lease Options Stripped to the bare essentials, presented so simply, even I can get it!"

Or "I've traded my diapers for dollars!"

or "Don't remain a Real Estate Infant.  MCs materials will have you toddling off to the bank"

Can we discuss a fee? :ph34r:

:):P Isn't that him, up in the left corner of the page?? He wanted to cut out the middle man, (woman), and deal direct with the "decision maker". Tough lil' negotiator, too!