The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
mpine

Free Ipod Offer

Hello All,

A lot of you have probably read about the phenomenon of the free ipods. Well, I was certain it was fake until yesterday. My cousins friend stopped by late last night with his brand spanking new ipod mini he got from freeipods.

Being that this is real and there is such a great community here I figured I would post my link and see if I/we can get one.

Free Ipod Offer

I figure once each person gets 5 referalls with accepted offers we can edit our post to reflect we met the quota and help someone else get there free ipod or ipod mini or $250 gift certificate for the Itunes Store.

If anyone is interested just click the link, complete any of the free offers, wait until freeipods sends you a confirmation and then cancel your free offer. I recommend doing either free AOL offers or the Free Rhapsody offer.

After joining, post a message as to which offer you chose, and a link to your referal ID so others can assist you in reaching your goal of 5 referalls.

*** Update *** Update *** Update *** Update *** Update *** Update ***

On a sidenote, Internet Explorer works best for making sure you get credit for any offer you sign up under. Also, if you use a hotmail account, make sure to check your junkmail/spam folder for an account verification email.

Best Wishes,

Mike

FREE Ipods! Come get your free IPODS!

:lol::lol: Good luck, Mike. If you do get one, can I borrow it on my next venture to NY?

I know of a few people that have actually received theirs... this has been circulating for a while now on very large message boards like offtopic.com. There has been some good experiences with it, its just not worth my time. I had a Palm and didnt use it but 2 times... i dont thinik anything has changed.

For what its worth though, it does work.

Michael,

of course you could borrow it, but you'd have to drink some tequila with me ;-)

I thought this was BS myself initially, but now I know an actual real life person who has received one.

Free Ipod! ! ! referer=7832815

Mike

:ph34r:

Michael,

of course you could borrow it, but you'd have to drink some tequila with me ;-)

Mike

:ph34r:

If you insist....

Ok,

I am 2 shy my free iPod, who wants to sign up for some cheesy offer they can cancel once they are credited for it? My personal favorite offer was the Real Rhapsody for $.99, it comes with 5 songs you can download and burn. Also, once credited on freeipods you can cancel via Reals software without speaking to a live person...

Free Ipod Offer ! *Sign Up Now*

Mike

Mike, if you don't score one by Thanksgiving, I'm putting in a call to a fat friend of mine. It just may be a Merry Christmas, after all.

Mike, if you don't score one by Thanksgiving, I'm putting in a call to a fat friend of mine

Is she a relative :blink::huh: