The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
mpine

Free Ipod Offer

Mike, if you don't score one by Thanksgiving, I'm putting in a call to a fat friend of mine

Is she a relative :blink::huh:

:o I have fat relatives........but they ain't no friends of mine. ;)

Ok,

I am still 2 people shy my free ipod, and this makes me unhappy. So the first 2 people to sign up under me and complete an offer will get a google gmail invite!!!!!

Yes! I said it, and I meant it... I am giving away 2 free gmail accounts!!!!

Free Ipod - referer=7832815

Mike

For reason I thought that sentence was going to read: " So the first 2 people to sign up under me and complete an offer will get an interest free, no qual mortgage."

Free Ipod referer=7832815

I still need 2 more signups to get my free ipod....... good news is I now have 6 Gmail invites.... so if you sign up I can give you and a friend a Gmail account!!!!!!

Why not try the Blockbuster offer that way you can spend some nice days in the house cuddling with your significant other.... and you dont have to leave the house to get or return the movies.

Okay, I'm going to show my ignorance here. What is an Ipod? Feel free to answer after you quit laughing.

Michael,

Well that explains it. I can't figure out PDAs (the little hand held datebook things) either!

Kim

The Ipod is the easiest way to bring your audio/music collection wherever you go. No need to carry around 300 CDs... Just load them onto your iPod, and bring em into your car, your walks, your everywhere .....

Free iPod referer=7832815

The Ipod is the easiest way to bring your audio/music collection wherever you go. No need to carry around 300 CDs... Just load them onto your iPod, and bring em into your car, your walks, your everywhere .....

CDs? What are CDs? Is that anything like those 8 Track Tapes?

Sorry, Mike, couldn't resist! But now even I know what an Ipod is.

Kim

Ok, I still need 2 more referrals to get my free ipod........

The best offer to do now is Infone, as it is FREE.

here are my other free links

Top.gif

Free Ipod referrer=7832815 5 Referrals Total Required (I need 2)

319924_Image.gif319928_Image.gif319926_Image.jpg319927_Image.gif

Free Desktop PC referrer=9464326 10 Referrals Total Required

325126_Image.gif324011_Image.gif318025_Image.gif318026_Image.jpg

Free Flatscreens referrer=7869796