The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mr2monster

Anyone every walk parking lots?

I was at the moview the other night and came out to find a flyer had been stuck under my windshield wiper. It was for "We buy baby items... Clothes, cribs, and more!" It just happened to catch my attention because i have some baby items i need to get rid of so i gave them a call...

my question now is, what is the likely hood that someone will be going to the movies that needs to sell their home.

My figures:

Cost of a black and white copy: $.05

Put 4 mini flyers on each page and cut down the middle and across the side.

Total cost $.0125 each.

Thats cheap marketing.

Some downfalls...

1) without permission, it is "illegal" here in AZ but it happens so much that you only get kicked off the premises if even that...

2) takes time to walk around and put stuff on peoples car. You could hire out someone to do it, but then you wouldnt know if it got done...

I'm going to give this a try i think. If anyone else trys it let me know how it works.

Another thing i was thinking about was:

What if you printed flyers off and hit some high traffic establishments. Restraunts, grocery stores, etc.

Sneak some bandit flyers in with you and go into the bathroom.

Put your signs on the back of the stall doors so they arent readily visable but they are staring anyone sitting on the pot right in the face. I would imagine that the takedown rate would be almost daily, but its like a 5 minute commercial!

You could improve the time it stayed up by making stickers but they cost more and i dont know if you could get into trouble for defacing property or not...

Just some ideas that i've been brainstorming with.... opinions?

How about neon (orange, green, pink, yellow) colored business cards -- I BUY HOUSES in bigger type with your phone number. Use both sides of the cards, to let the potential prospect know what you can do for them. Same info as on your mini flyers.

I think it's ten cards per page of cardstock. So your cost isn't a whole lot per card.

Then you could stick these on the driver's door. Just wedge it in at the base of the window. I don't like getting in the car to discover Ooops! there's something on the windshield.

Kim

All i can say is watch out for those "No solicite" signs on the business's you place your ads. :ph34r:

You could always ask the owner of the property if its ok to do so. Better to be safe than sorry.

Sign in to follow this