The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
-Tony-

What were you saying

MC and other floridians I hope you are doing well with chuck blowing all your signs down. :lol:;) be safe your in our prayers

edit 1

P.S. tropical depression 5 is taking the same track as chuck w/ TD 4 not far behind. As a weather forecaster this could be very interesting

edit 2

I guess this would have been a good conversation to have in the bar.

Maybe Michael isn't here! ;)

Maybe he has joined the vast numbers leaving Florida right now to vacation elsewhere! :lol:

Seriously, Michael we all hope you are safe and the storms are not where you are!

Alice

MC,

Ditto to Tony and Alice. Hope the storm hasn't blown all of your clothes off, because that would make you the nake...er....never mind.

Hold all is well,

Adam

Just wanted to check and see if MichaelC and other folks in Florida made it through the hurricane last night?

Currently, it is hitting my area the Carolina coast, although I am more in-land.

Wishing everyone the best.

<S>

Thanks, guys. All is well here in my corner of the world. Charley attacked the west coast, far from my area. But, I see there are another three or four tropical disturbances lining up awaiting their turn. Yeah, mid August through mid October is the height of the hurricane season. Hmmm....suddenly Minnesota sounds warm and cozy to me.....

Best wishes, Steve. This storm has been sneaky strong, although I don't think the element of surprise is no longer a factor.

The dastardly Chuck has fold the cape crusaders plot to put out marketing devises last night.

Is it chucks evil plan to dampen all creative re investors marketing plans? Will he bring a stop to road spam? Tune in tomorrow if we are still here to tell you the effects.....

We lucked out, along the coast the peak gust 42kt 47 mph

Thirty a few miles inland