The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AMPinvestor

Wanted houses in NW burbs of chicago

I would like to hear from any property owners from the North West Suburbs of Chicago. I am interested in hearing about any property you have, whether it's for lease, rent, sale etc.I also compensate for refurals leading to a deal.

Guest Michelle

I have a house for sale in Skokie, IL. It has five bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2 full eat-in kichens, 2.5 car attached garage, living/dining combo (on first floor), den, family room, separate dining room on seconf floor, and half basement.

Appliances included. New furnace upstairs installed May 2002, basement waterproofed by US Waterproofing July 2002, newly refinished hard wood floors and carpeting (Summer 2002).

If interested, please, e-mail me at IrishLitLover@aol.com

I would like to hear from any property owners from the North West Suburbs of Chicago. I am interested in hearing about any property you have, whether it's for lease, rent, sale etc.I also compensate for refurals leading to a deal.

I don't currently have any homes for sale in NW Burbs but I do have homes available 20-30% under appraised value in the chicagoland area. ranging from the burbs to the city. If you are interested in seeing a list of our properties we have from week to week you can email me with your address and I can put you on our list. Any time you want to stop recieving the list all you have to do is just let me know.

Thanks

Dani Mau

Action Property Team

dani@plgus.com - Email

Sign in to follow this