The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
R/E Possibilities

How to make this business more interesting?

I have been doing this lease option business for a little while now and one of my challenges is that I feel very isolated sitting in my house making warm calls and sending out emails for hours at a time. I work out of my house for eight hours a day and then do the lease option business in the evening. Too much home time. It would be so much more exciting to share this experience with someone else.

Has anyone created partnerships (other than with your spouse)? Any ideas on how to go about doing this and how to structure it?

Thanks,

Ed

Ed,

Has anyone created partnerships (other than with your spouse)? Any ideas on how to go about doing this and how to structure it?

In a big way. Now there's a bunch of us working out of the house together. :D

Partnerships in my eyes can be a great way to some of the biggest dollar deals. BUT!!! It's not what you think. I don't have "partners" that work on the same deals with me over and over, they're more like "limited" partners. I am a single entity that pulls people together to perform certain tasks. I would rather consider them clients, but we're usually bound by partnership agreements. This includes money partners, leverage partners, consulting partners, seller partners, buyer partners, marketing partners etc. I have spent a fortune in time and contracts working on creating systems with these types of scenarios.

So yes, it can be a blast working with other people through "limited" partnerships.

Getting a partnership agreement is an easy thing to do. You can find several on the net. But you need to know what to change and manipulate to make them work for your individual needs.

Learning how to create partnerships is one of the easiest things you can do. Just go to an REI club meeting, or call a "We Buy Houses" sign and tell them you would like to find them deals. Bam, your first partnership will be on its way.

Regards,

Adam

Sign in to follow this