The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
<Steve>

Rent-To-Own! 50% Rent Credit!!! in NC

Rent to Own! 50% Rent Credit!!!

Beautiful Home in a Gorgeous Neighborhood.

Emerywood in High Point, Noth Carolina.

4 bed, 2 1/2 bath, 2280 sq.ft. fireplace, 2 story,

Hard wood and Carpet floors, all appliances,

full basement with huge back yard.

Purchase Price $189K, Rent $1,395 per month

Ask for Steve

See our web site, go to the houses page for pic

www.TriadManagementRealty.com

Steve, I took a look on your site. Nice looking property with loads of curb appeal! Same with that one you already leased out in Kernersville.

Good luck with it. It should move fast.

Thanks MichaelC- ;)

Putting out signs and directional signs today, and I am placing an ad in the paper,as well as web sites.

That phone should start ringing soon!

<S>

Putting out signs and directional signs today...

Steve,

Are your signs "blindingly bright" ;) like Option8's?

Kim

Are your signs "blindingly bright"  like Option8's?

Hey Kim-

They are not florescent :blink: ; however, yes they are bright. The signs I use are big red "RENT TO OWN" signs. I get them from Witness Design which is posted here on the "Important Topics" in the Marketing Forum.

I also use directional signs with arrows.

Also, I get bright orange 3 inch X 3 inch flags on a heavy wire and stick (2) flags in the top of the sign. So, when the sign is standing still the flags are moving about drawing attention. I get these flags at Home Depot in the plumbing department. If you go where they sell "Sprinkler" parts and pipes, they sell these little flags which are used to mark the locations of sprinkler heads. You can get a dozen for about a buck.

I got this idea last month when we had primary elections here, and just about every street corner had politician signs. I was trying to l/o another property and thought the flags would help my sign stand out in the crowd. :ph34r:

About 50% of calls are from signs.

<S>

Also, I get bright orange 3 inch X 3 inch flags on a heavy wire and stick (2) flags in the top of the sign. So, when the sign is standing still the flags are moving about drawing attention. I get these flags at Home Depot in the plumbing department. If you go where they sell "Sprinkler" parts and pipes, they sell these little flags which are used to mark the locations of sprinkler heads. You can get a dozen for about a buck.

Steve,

I like your flag idea. I just may have to borrow it!

Kim