The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
MichaelC

Ya gotta love the NFL!

Yeah, great game! My father called me up and yelled at me that the Giants should of played much better. I told dad to relax and have a cold Colt 45!

Yeah, great game!  My father called me up and yelled at me that the Giants should of played much better.  I told dad to relax and have a cold Colt 45!

The old man is right, for once. The Giants should have played much better. They tried their hardest to give the game away. Fortunately, the Eagles were also in a giving mood. Nice to see the Christmas spirit lives in the NFL.

Colt 45? :wacko:

Yes Michael, I do love the NFL too but in a different sort of way!! hehe :wacko:

You see, I'm a Seahawks fan being from up in the great NW and although I didnt get to see the game, I see that they beat the Chargers 31-28 in OT.

What excites me is QB Hasselbecks beautiful 449 yards passing and 2 TD's. No one liked him last year and he was posting some decent numbers for a relatively new starting QB. This year has just gotten him more experienced and better.

Man, the NFL was exciting this year with all the upsets and turn around situations!! Looking forward to next year. I'll be in the good ole USA again to watch the games.

Best to all of you!!

Andrew

The Giants? the Seahawks? that's football, right? :o

I was a big Bears fan during the "Superbowl Shuffle"!

(anyone remember that). Guess I'm a fair weather fan -

I haven't paid much attention to football since the Bears

lost their winning streaks (a "couple" years ago - ahem)

I do appreciate football season though, as I don't have

to drive through Wrigley field Cubs traffic. I do hope

Chicago doesn't demolish Wrigley field though. I think

it's cool that there is a baseball field right in the middle

of a residentual neighborhood.

Hey, Kathy, glad you joined us here at the Forums. Hope you stick around and become a regular.

Yeah, I remember the '85 Bears and the Super Bowl Shuffle. I remember it because Da Bears beat my Giants that year in the NFC Championship Game. :o! Not to worry, though. '86 we finally got ours :).

And you're right about those old baseball fields in the middle of a city. Wrigley Field and Yankee Stadium are a throwback and should never be demolished.

Out with the old and in with the new? That should only apply to wives................

Out with the old and in with the new wives? Bet

your wife would love that one! (although I'm sure

she isn't old so you obviously were not referring to her)

:)

I just noticed that I am designated as a "hatchling".

Interesting classification. :o

Out with the old and in with the new wives? Bet

your wife would love that one! (although I'm sure

she isn't old so you obviously were not referring to her)

:)

I just noticed that I am designated as a "hatchling".

Interesting classification. :o

Actually, she'll never see that line, Kathy. I may be a fool, but I'm not stupid ;).

And, yes, you are now designated a hatchling. I decided to change the User Titles figuring it might make you all feel young and free spirited. Wonder what you'll be called when you hit the 20 post mark??