The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Guest BEV!

JASON Where Are You?

Guest BEV!

Jason,

Where are you? I haven't seen too much of you lately and just wanna know if you're alright.

Hey buddy thanks for being there for me when you did and for helping me when I needed it, I just wanted to thank you for all you did for me in the past and to let you know that if you need to talk, chat, email or anything just lemme know, you got my contact info.

Miss Ya! :rolleyes:

Bev!

Just a click away

He's fine, Bev. The local television station is running their twice yearly Dukes of Hazard marathon. The streets of Birmingham have been deserted for two weeks.

He's fine, Bev. The local television station is running their twice yearly Dukes of Hazard marathon. The streets of Birmingham have been deserted for two weeks.

Oh...my sides! My sides!! :rolleyes:<_<

Dosen't he have a honeymoon coming up???

Honeymoon? Jason?? :) How can such a man commit to only one woman? The women of Dixie are in mourning as we speak.

Oh man, how I've missed you guys......and gals!

Thanks for the concern, Bev. :lol:

I apologize for not being around.

I've been getting fanmail, wondering where I'm at and what I've been up to.

I'll be back, regularly, in due time.

For now, you'll just have to close your eyes next time you wanna think 'bout the ol' superman. :wacko:

Heh.

Funny, I liked that. :P

Later......................

Jason,

I've been getting fanmail, wondering where I'm at and what I've been up to.

It ain't fan mail you $#^@, we were just wondering where our side kick was? :wacko:

Regards,

Adam

Hey Jason,

Your avatar is not really u is it? Cuz I saw the very same identical avatar on a online personals ad here in my local area just 15 miles away.

And then you have a different pic on your profile here.. what gives? Which is it? :blink:

Bev!

Your avatar is not really u is it? Cuz I saw the very same identical avatar on a online personals ad here in my local area just 15 miles away.
He's advertising far and wide for a woman, Bev. East Coast, West Coast, midwest farm girls. It doesn't matter. Our man Jason wants a woman! :o
And then you have a different pic on your profile here.. what gives? Which is it?  :blink:
That profile pic is Jason after loading up on Wheatgrass shakes.... :blink:

And then you have a different pic on your profile here.. what gives? Which is it?

Are you searching for a dude or something?

With the cape, I can be there faster than the imposter that is 15 miles away.

I can be anything you want me to be, babycakes.

It all depends on what the lady wants to wake up to the next morning.

knowwhatimean? :P

Later,

Jason

Actually, here we call it "Junk Mail", you know the type of emails I'm talking about right? (the type we all get whether we like it or not)... That's where your avatar along with other pics were sent to....to my JUNK mailbox, it was from a local personals online gig, I freaked out when I saw your avatar staring at me so late at night, that's all :P

Bev!

Actually, here we call it "Junk Mail", you know the type of emails I'm talking about right? (the type we all get whether we like it or not)... That's where your avatar along with other pics were sent to....to my JUNK mailbox, it was from a local personals online gig, I freaked out when I saw your avatar staring at me so late at night, that's all

....so.........................you don't like my picture? :P:D

Actually, here we call it "Junk Mail"

....or Junk Male, depending upon who you're talking about....

BTW, nice avatar, mujer. Somehow, that's just how I pictured you, Bev. Now, we just need a title for you. Anyone?