The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Guest BEV!

JASON Where Are You?

Hey Bev...I just had a thought....reading this thread. Could it be that Jason (AL) is Michael's alter ego? Oh....wait.....another thought.....what if it's the other way around? :P

Hey Bev...I just had a thought....reading this thread.  Could it be that Jason (AL) is Michael's alter ego?  Oh....wait.....another thought.....what if it's the other way around?  :P

Well, you know Gary, we might even be the same person. I mean, has anyone ever seen Jason and I in the same room together at the same time?? :ph34r:

BTW, nice avatar, mujer. Somehow, that's just how I pictured you, Bev. Now, we just need a title for you. Anyone?

"Brest-coast investor"

"Superman's eyecandy"

;):D:lol::lol:

Oh......I kill myself................ :lol:

OR..... OR.......

"Makin' mountains of ca$h!"

Hey Bev!

Can I put an option on those bodacious milk bladders?

:):D

BTW, nice avatar, mujer.  Somehow, that's just how I pictured you, Bev.  Now, we just need a title for you.  Anyone?

Thanks Carbonare, but about the title, go ahead and email me your suggestions, after all it is YOUR FANTASY.....err, I mean board.. yes that's it.. it is your board! :lol:

Jason,

thanks for the suggestions but.... hummm, move on kiddo or I'll have Tony hop on his batmobile and pay you a visit :ph34r:

Bev!

we might even be the same person.  I mean, has anyone ever seen Jason and I in the same room together at the same time?? :ph34r:

Oh, Man!

This is really getting too complex for me now....no, wait I have a way of finding out if Jason is Carbonare... I'll ask Jason a question that only Carbonare would know :lol:

Here it goes, this is for you JASON!

Q) Where did the Admin (MC) proposed to run away with me to?

Hope I don't get anybody in trouble here :lol:

Hey MC don't communicate with Jason about this ....

People if u guys don't see me back here again it would be because the wrong person read this post and got me banned from here :lol:

Adios Amigos (just in case)

Bev!

Now Pearl....er.... Bev....

If I post my answer in a public domain, then that'd let the cat out of the bag, right?

But alas, it's too late now.

It seems as if someone has already done so. :lol::lol:

You two pick out furniture yet?  I sense the beginning of a beautiful friendship.  :lol:

Which two dear? MC & Superman? MC & Bev? Superman & Bev? Superman & MC? :lol: Is this where I'm suppose to step out to make it easier on you'all? Consider it done! :lol:

IHOP here I come..

CYA

Hey Bev, let's you and me do us some deals while MC and Jason are figuring out where their preferences lie :lol:

If you're going to stick with that avatar then how about the title: "The Option Raider"?

NIIIICCCE Bev.....

How about

"chick thats to cool to warm call anymore cause she has found her niche, girl"

If you're going to stick with that avatar then how about the title: "The Option Raider"?

Congratulations Doug, so far you seem to be the ONLY creative one about the title, all the other participants seem to have distraction issues with the avatar :lol:

Oh, and Tony, you rock my world with your title buddy :lol:

Now here's the deal... I'm welcoming more creative suggestions for the title that includes both words of Matrix and Raider in it,.. for example:

Option Raider-The Matrix Of Success!

Something like that...oh, and to make it exciting, I'm willing to give a price to the winner.... the winner will have the option to choose between the following prices:

* A Free Cruise Of Your Choice

OR

* Carbonare's Tooth Brush :D

I know is a tuff one, but since there will only be ONE tooth brush..er...I mean price we can only have ONE Victim...er...I mean Winner, therefore if we no longer get anymore suggestions here we'll know exactly why :lol::D

Bev!

Bev, large breasted avatars don't to much for me :lol: :lol: ... oops, I mean -_-

Ok, this one doesn't have either word in it, but so long as we're on the "Matrix" theme, here goes:

Into the rabbit hole go I.

And now for ones closer to what you're asking for:

Raider of the Lost Option

Option Raider Domimatrix

Supermatrixoptionraiderdocious

Bev, large breasted avatars don't to much for me

But give him a couple buck teeth and a nice tail. mmm mmm mmm :lol:

Domimatrix

Man Doug beat me to the punch line before I could get it out. :lol:

How about

ah

Domimatrix the ture

option raider

orrrrr

Domimatrix the Crofty

option raider (get it crofty-crafty....geese work with me here)

$

NO

Domi NOPE

Domimatrix option raider,

She is the one

Domimatrix by day

option raider by night

High I'm Bev and I have

a L/O problem Hi Bev

oohhhh....

Option Matrix - Raider of options (or Raider of CA $ or Raider of the Lost Option) :lol::D

Bev, large breasted avatars don't to much for me

But give him a couple buck teeth and a nice tail. mmm mmm mmm :lol:

:lol::D

Carbonare's Tooth Brush...
?? :lol: