The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Guest BEV!

JASON Where Are You?

Okay, Thanks to all the participants of my tittle suggestions, I have finally come up with what I think I want for my title.. all of the suggestions lately were irresistible so I sortta made a li'l twist on all of them and came up with:

" Dominatrix BEV - The Option Raider " (no matrix in it but closed enuff)

OR

The Dominatrix Option Raider ( I'll go for this one plz)

So you're all winners in my book :lol:

Now if only Mr. Admin would do me the honor and make the necessary changes to my title... I would be a very happy Dominatrix Raider for sure :lol:

Thanks

PS: I'll email you all 2 FREE cruise tickets to any exotic place of your choice :lol:

Bev

" Dominatrix BEV - The Option Raider " (no matrix in it but closed enuff)

Domimatrix BEV - The Option Raider (now it does or did you really not see they all had that)

If we are all winners when do we get our tooth brush?

Domimatrix BEV - The Option Raider  (now it does or did you really not see they all had that)

Tony,

Of course I noticed that but isn't "Dominatirx" more of "Dominating" ? If so, then that's a perfect description of myself.

Is Domimatrix a word?

If we are all winners when do we get our tooth brush?

I'll give Carbonare a call first thing in the morning about that and will get back to ya on this one (any special requests?) :lol:

Bev!

Man, this thread has become confusing as all get up for me. I guess I need to get to the movies more. I mean, the last one I saw was Casablanca, and that was when it first came out. :lol:

So, Bev, Dominatrix Option Raider it is. That isn't going on your business card, is it? :o

I mean, the last one I saw was Casablanca, and that was when it first came out.  :o

I don't know how old is Casablanca, but the movie Rocky is pretty old too and I remember trying out for a part in that movie in SF (no, not as a boxer) for several weeks but the cast/crew kept telling me every time after every try-out that I was too darn funny to be in that movie and that I would be better off in a comedy show :lol: so they offered me parts in some comedy shows at that time but I didn't follow up.. come to think of it, I AM A CLOWN though, (keep me laughing and I'm all yours) :D:lol::D

Carbonare thanks for acting so fast on my title matter sir, I see now I'm in very good hands pal B)

That isn't going on your business card, is it?

Nah, I need to think of what to do with them...I will give them to all my clients cuz they have intentions of using my services again if the TB's don't buy anyway.

Bev!

Carbonare thanks for acting so fast on my title matter sir

I could go either way with this one......we'll go clean...at his age it mazing the speed he has

this thread has become confusing as all get up for me

It's Wednesday October 06, 2004 DO YOU KNOW YOUR NAME? DO YOU NO WHAT DAY IT IS?

He has his good days and his bad days. I think it's the alzheimer's

I don't know how old is Casablanca, but the movie Rocky is pretty old too and I remember trying out for a part in that movie in SF
Wait a second! Wasn't Rocky filmed in Philly? Are you trying to put one over on me?
(no, not as a boxer)
As the trainer? I knew you bore a resemblance to Burgess Meredith! :lol:
It's Wednesday October 06, 2004 DO YOU KNOW YOUR NAME? DO YOU NO WHAT DAY IT IS?

He has his good days and his bad days. I think it's the alzheimer's

Tony, what can I say except :o:lol: . I'm sending you my toothbrush, Billy.

I don't know how old is Casablanca, but the movie Rocky is pretty old too and I remember trying out for a part in that movie in SF
Wait a second! Wasn't Rocky filmed in Philly? Are you trying to put one over on me?

:lol: You silly!

You DO KNOW SF holds try-outs for almost every major movie no matter where is filmed right?

Remember that other movie about a bunch of brides running in their wedding dress on the SF bridge?.. My personal trainer forward me an email about the try-outs of this movie too, we we're suppose to run in a wedding dress and tennis shoes for 3 miles just for the try-outs :lol::lol:

As the trainer?  I knew you bore a resemblance to Burgess Meredith!  :lol:

Hahaha!! I was still in school at that time though :P

Bev

Hey, Bevster!,

Very cute avatar, indeed!  If you're even half as gloriously endowed as the girl in it, it's not hard to see why your FRBO biz is flourishing!!  :lol:  :D

Thanks California Rick :) but if looks was all it takes to make deals then Carbonare, Tony & Adam wouldn't be making any deals at all :P

Thanks California Rick  but if looks was all it takes to make deals then Carbonare, Tony & Adam wouldn't be making any deals at all

You said they would never Know

Thanks California Rick  :unsure:  but if looks was all it takes to make deals then Carbonare, Tony & Adam wouldn't be making any deals at all  :blink:

Hey!! Is that another shot at Tony and Adam??