The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
-Tony-

700 members

congratulations.gif

CONGRATS on hitting the 700 Club... I can't wait to hear how many successes you have when you reach the 1000 Club... As it is I think this forum has more success stories then any other in the same or similar genre.

Mike

:ph34r:

Thanks, guys. 700 members and over 12,000 posts! Who'd a thunk it? :angry:

I had no idea what to expect when this board went live back in December of 2002. I figured I'd put it "out there" and see if there was any interest. I must say it has surpassed anything I had expected.

To me, though, the story can't be told with just the numbers. What I am especially pleased with is the character and atmosphere of this place. Not to sound like a gushing school girl or anything, but this place is friendly and fun! There's no back biting or animosity. No smart asses or arrogance. Just a group of folks with a common interest, and all willing to share their successes and support. And, personally, I have never believed that business and pleasure don't mix! You've got to enjoy what you're doing and have a lot of laughs and fun in the process. This place seems to fit that mindset.

Thanks for the good wishes, and a big thank you to all who contribute to making this the best board of its kind on the high tech highway.

congrats on 700 michael and like I've always stated this is by far the best website I've been to yet and the folks on here are great and very help sometime they can be tuff but hey what better way to learn then with tuff love once again thanks to michael and all members.

No smart asses

Lets not go to far here, I take pride in my educated ass :angry::blink::wub::o:D;)