The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
BEV!

My Diary Log

Bev,

that is awesome I would have never thunk it...great job....was that more option then expected or right on the money

Bev,

was that more option then expected or right on the money

Tony, I do things li'l different...I TELL my prospect TB's on the spot (phone) what I WANT for option money, rent and price of home, they either have a problem with that or they don't.

I'm naturally in control of the whole transaction. My clients really like it when I show control of the whole situation too and they leave everything up to me :ph34r:

Yes, this is what I wanted for option consideration on this deal since all the new houses I have under contract starts off at mid $500K's price!

Thanks Tony!

My clients really like it when I show control of the whole situation too and they leave everything up to me

Dominatrix Option Raider

Since I've been in need of TBs lately, I had contacted an out of state "Victim/ Witness Program" introducing myself as to how I could be of assistance to them with housing for their victim/witnesses, and that I have plenty of rent to own properties available should they feel they would want to consider it.
Say hi to Sammy the Bull for me. :D

Say hi to Sammy the Bull for me.  ;)

Sammy came out of the closet and told me you both been inseparable since 1996 :o

Check out Sammy's Resume :D

Genius…Pure Genius!!!

Thanks Gene for the compliment ;)

Awesome, Bev !

Very inspirational and a whole new avenue of possibilities have opened up.

Awesome, Bev !

Very inspirational and a whole new avenue of possibilities have opened up.

Thanks Sold...

I may have good news for a couple of members here (technically 3) around Dec. :rolleyes:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................now, I'm curious.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................now, I'm curious.

Is all good sold..I'm closely reading everyone's post specially the newbies to fine some clues :rolleyes:

Quick Update Diary :)

I've called several Corporations out of my State and once again introducing myself to them as to how I could be of service to their employees IF they'd happen to need properties for their relocating purpose needs.

To make a long story not too long, I have managed to get 3 to 4 prospect TB's this way (at company's expence of course) and one of these prospects will see my pricy home tomorrow Friday and the other 2 will see them over the weekend.

I have a feeling I'll complete another deal soon but is not a deal until I hold that next cashier's check in my hands :D

Just wanted to update.

Another Quickie Update Diary,

- I just got another referral from a client (builder).. is a house closer to the Bay, I'll put this house under contract in the next weeks to come.

- I have two very good TB prospects (Work relocating from other State) so far for this other pricy home that's still being built. (they both want it when is finished)

- Met a "Senior Loan Consultant" that will do all my pre-quals for all the TB's for free and gave me some real high classy packages (includes a big calculator brochure, biz card nice custumized pens etc..) to give to all my TB's to assist with their loans when ready to purchase the home specifically with the Rent To Own technique which we went over couple of days ago and is a done deal ( yes she's also rewarding me for the referrals with points and/or money.. I don't know which one is better :) )

We're doing lunch next week to go over an idea she has about including my services in her marketings (brochures, cards etc) sortta like a team work thing I guess :D

More to come later.....

geesh! ! !

good things come to good people! Maybe I ought to try being good. :D

And So On Diary,

Today I showed the other out of town house (remodeled) for the first time to a family of 5 ( I got lost getting there :blink: but that's another chapter ) and was late for over 1 hour! :P( the place is only about 30 min from my town )

Yes, as expected, the family loved the house and filled out the application on the spot and since they didn't metnioned anything about the Option Money or 1st, last and deposit, I wanted to play it safe to make sure they were aware of it. I asked if they had any questions on the number amounts or concerns....the gentleman replied that he is currently paying $3,500 for rent on a 2 bedroom apt in SF and that here I am offering him a 3 bedrooms beautiful house that he will soon own for only $1,350 per month, and he went to say "what is there to be concerned about? I'd be very concerned only if I DON'T go for this deal" :)(btw: he's planning on buying in 6 moths too)

Bottom line is that I have also contacted the owner and it looks like a match / done deal (I got his okay), so if everything continues to go as planned, I will have this deal completed by mid Dec 2004 with my 100% option consideration of $10K which is when they'll be moving into the house!

Another Quality TB (from my hard effort) For The Deal ;)