The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
BEV!

GO DALLAS!!

Way to stomp the Cowgirls, BigBlue!!

Tiki Barber, indeed!! Now, I know Super Bowls aren't played in October, but considering how awful my beloved Giants were last year, and how low my expectations were for them this year, I can say that at this time I am duly impressed. It's especially gratifying beating that old traitor Parcells and his damn Cowgirls.

Now, I need to do my magical dance for my Yankees and their annual breaking of Red Sox hearts. Should be another barn burner in the Bronx! Go, Torre, go!!

Seems your stubby fingers made a typo, Bev. Or, is that just Loser's Lament? B) Gonna be a l o n g season, woman, what with Intercept-a-verde at QB, and ol' Eddie George at running back. Too bad for you. :P

Seems your stubby fingers made a typo, Bev.  Or, is that just Loser's Lament:P 
the Cowgirls,

Hmm You know what, now that u mentioned it, I do see that TYPO, yes indeed but I agree with what u said above is just a " Lament " right? You'll get over it B)

Too bad for you.

Oops! I hit a nerve! ;)

Look at the positive side, Bev. The Cowgirls get to go home right after the season ends and work on their golf game. No need to hang around with that messy playoff stuff. B):P

Cowgirls? :P hahahah

Now I get it.. Is not a typo right? But what u don't know is that the CowBOYS have to lower their game skills down (as u call it: cowgirls) when we play the New Dork Giants (or as you have referred to them also as Big Boobs), other wise it wouldn't be a competition would it? ;)

Hope I'm not being to ruff on you putty cat, I'm being as gentle as possible here with ya B)

Don't you hail from a part of the world where what passes for football is a game played by kicking a round ball around the field?? That would explain your lack of understanding of the game. Nevertheless, the NFL is all inclusive. We welcome fans from all corners......

Don't you hail from a part of the world where what passes for football is a game played by kicking a round ball around the field??

Oh my Gosh! You mean soccer the most popular sport in the world right? NO I don't hail from England.. sorry :P

Yes is called football all over the world with the exception of the USA.

That would explain your lack of understanding of the game.

You're right, we soccer fans lack understanding of all other sports in the world other than soccer B)

Still Friends? ;)

Still Friends?  ;)
Okaayy........but only until the Cowgirls head to Giants Stadium for Round 2 later on this season. Then I'm going to kick you while you're down, girl! ^_^

but only until the Cowgirls head to Giants Stadium for Round 2 later on this season

Good another girl's competition game again!! ;)

Then I'm going to kick you while you're down, girl!

Is this a bet or what? ^_^

Are the giants for REAL?
Ah, the million dollar question. I want to believe they're real, but I've had my guts kicked by these guys a few times in the past. I'm not ordering the catering for my Super Bowl party just yet. ^_^

but only until the Cowgirls head to Giants Stadium for Round 2 later on this season

Good another girl's competition game again!! ;)

Then I'm going to kick you while you're down, girl!

Is this a bet or what? ^_^

Children, children, children... get a room!