The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
AMSFINANCE

REG MORTGAGE ELIMINATION

Here is a link to an interesting document United States District Court For the Northern District of California No. C 04-03724 WHA

"The Court here has seen the scam at work. Greater bad faith would be hard to imagine. Plaintiffs and their counsel have employed a smokescreen to burden various lending institutions and impose upon them litigation costs in hopes of extracting settlements. The complaint filed in Kenny is exemplary of plaintiffs’ oppressive litigation tactics. "

That is harsh wording from the court.

More good reading

More reading Go down a little and look for STATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA STATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA COUNTY OF YORK Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc. solely as nominee for Countrywide Home Loans, Inc., PLAINTIFF, vs. Mary T. Austin individually and as beneficiary of the Austin Family Trust, D. Scott Heineman individually and as Trustee of the Austin Family Trust, Kurt F. Johnson individually and as Trustee of the Austin Family Trust and Countrywide Home Loans, Inc.,

Perhaps someone from South Carolina can find out how this case went.

Go Here go to the bottom and read the PDF of info from North Carolina.

Here is a link to an interesting document United States District Court For the Northern District of California No. C 04-03724 WHA

"The Court here has seen the scam at work. Greater bad faith would be hard to imagine.  Plaintiffs and their counsel have employed a smokescreen to burden various lending institutions and impose upon them litigation costs in hopes of extracting settlements. The complaint filed in Kenny is exemplary of plaintiffs’ oppressive litigation tactics. "

That is harsh wording from the court.

More good reading

More reading Go down a little and look for STATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA  STATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA COUNTY OF YORK Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc. solely as nominee for Countrywide Home Loans, Inc., PLAINTIFF, vs. Mary T. Austin individually and as beneficiary of the Austin Family Trust, D. Scott Heineman individually and as Trustee of the Austin Family Trust, Kurt F. Johnson individually and as Trustee of the Austin Family Trust and Countrywide Home Loans, Inc.,

Perhaps someone from South Carolina can find out how this case went.

Go Here go to the bottom and read the PDF of info from North Carolina.

Great stuff, another scam busted!!!!

Here is the document I promised.

Discharge of Mortgage

Gosh, Todd. There is nothing at that link. Perhaps you are still holding your discharge in your hand.

So, tell us...have you stopped paying your mortgage, yet? NOPE.

An elementary school teacher in Gwinnett county GA who believes it is ok to skip out on your obligations.

That's just great. If you were teaching and influencing my kid I would go to the next PTA meeting and slap the crap out of you. Consider yourself lucky.

We're all over this BS, following alerts, client foreclosures and more.

http://rei-resource.com/rei-forum/viewforum.php?f=12

CCR has been removing negative testimony from clients, is that what I read here? Todd's right, the CCR forum is out of his control.

There have been a number of changes to the sites.

They shifted from 'mortgage elimination' to 'mortgage challenge'.

They removed reference of their expert, Dr. Larry Bates. Did he request to be removed or did the failure of his affiddavit in the William Julian case make his name useless to them? I'm guessing the former.

Sorry I missed this spam thread earlier Todd. Not to worry. I won't miss many.

TTFN. :D

I DID WASTE MONEY TO TRY TO ELIMINATE MY DEBT FROM CREDIT CARDS,

I PAID THEM MONEY, AND IN 5 MONTHS I GOT THE LETTER REGARDING

BANKRAPCY  OF THAT COMPANY,

SO NO MONEY,

NO ELIMINATION  OF DEBT.

IT ALL WAS A SCAM

GOOD LUCK

I know how you feel. Did you know that Mr. Heineman and Mr. Johnson both have existing mortgages and Mr. Heineman is in prison while Mr. Johnson is a fugitive. If you wish more information on the whole scoop email me.....BTW Yes you can eliminate a mortgage email me and I will inform you how w/ NO upfront fee !!!!! Do it yourself.

and Mr. Kelly Conaway (get it ? CON-Away) from CCR also has an existing mortgage. While others are facing foreclosure he is living large by taking advantage of this people.

www.netronline.com is the page to go to for all recorders offices in U.S. Don't be fooled !!! when there is sincere help there are no upfront fees. I show people how to do it and I do not charge !!!! Especially those being victimized by Dorean Group or Mr. Connway !!!

Just for the record, 2good, Johnson is in jail, too.

So, you claim to be able to eliminate mortgages, eh?

I'm sure you won't be surprised if I express some doubt. :glare:

Got any proof of success? No one else has, so far.

B)

I DID WASTE MONEY TO TRY TO ELIMINATE MY DEBT FROM CREDIT CARDS,

I PAID THEM MONEY, AND IN 5 MONTHS I GOT THE LETTER REGARDING

BANKRAPCY  OF THAT COMPANY,

SO NO MONEY,

NO ELIMINATION  OF DEBT.

IT ALL WAS A SCAM

GOOD LUCK

I know how you feel. Did you know that Mr. Heineman and Mr. Johnson both have existing mortgages and Mr. Heineman is in prison while Mr. Johnson is a fugitive. If you wish more information on the whole scoop email me.....BTW Yes you can eliminate a mortgage email me and I will inform you how w/ NO upfront fee !!!!! Do it yourself.

and Mr. Kelly Conaway (get it ? CON-Away) from CCR also has an existing mortgage. While others are facing foreclosure he is living large by taking advantage of this people.

www.netronline.com is the page to go to for all recorders offices in U.S. Don't be fooled !!! when there is sincere help there are no upfront fees. I show people how to do it and I do not charge !!!! Especially those being victimized by Dorean Group or Mr. Connway !!!