The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
AMSFINANCE

REG MORTGAGE ELIMINATION

I'm not one to start something but, sounds like AMSFINANCE is calling you out and asking for full disclosure.

BTW why did you pull the post people put on your board about there progress? hmmm... Oh, and no bs about that wasn't the proper place for it and it wasn't being updated frequently. I'm sure if you contacted the poster they would be more than happy to update the post.....unless......hmmm

I was pretty upset the forum administrator deleted those posts. I am Purge, one who shared his process with everyone. My feeling is the administrator doesn’t want to see any misinformation on the forum. The forum continues to change and update. I hope they allow clients and agents to post the good, the bad and the ugly. I will encourage them to do so.

If you go to my site

quote from your first post to this thread

I am Purge, one who shared his process with everyone. My feeling is the administrator doesn’t want to see any misinformation on the forum. The forum continues to change and update. I hope they allow clients and agents to post the good, the bad and the ugly

Not only is he a client he is a member too. I think you probabley should have read you previous lies...ah...I...mean...POST. Call me a control freek but if this is a sign how you run you company, no way will you see me there. Hey its your site don't hope, tell them this is the way it is

I am an elementary school teacher and I will try to explain this on your level.

1. MortgagElimination.Org is My Website

2. CCR Forum is my Broker's Website where he posts evidence

3. You can get to the forum (read 2.) through my site (read 1.)

Tony- Go to timeout... Come back when you can play nice.

Wow Folks!

This is an interesting thread.

As for me, my bottom line is this: No upfront fees to the mortgage elimination people until the mortgage is completely forgiven and no balance owing. If they insist on upfront fees, it's time to run like ....well, you get the idea.

Andrew

I AM ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO PAID BARNETT 3500 DOLLARS FOR THE CREDIT CARD ELIMINATION,,

AND NOW BECAUSE BARNETT AND ASSOCIATES IN BANCRAPCY, I AM GETTING A LETTER FROM COURT, SAYING THAT BARNETT HIM SELF WILL NEED TO SELL A HOUSE AND THERE IS NO MONEY TO PAY PEOPLE WHO HE FOOLED.

THERE IS APROX 50K WILL BE AFTER COURT SETTLE, AND

I AM NOT SURE HE CAN PAY TO SO MANY PEOPLE ACROSS THE COUNTRY

SO, WHERE IS THE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS HE TOOK FROM PEOPLE?

FINALY THIS SCAM WILL SHOW OTHER PEOPLE , THAT IT IS REALLY A SCAM AND

IMPOSSIBLE TO ELIMINATE CREDIT CARDS OR MORTGAGE DEBT.

PEOPLE SHOULD STOP DREAMING AND TRYING TO MAKE MORE MONEY TO PAY THEIR DEBT FASTER.

LP

Wow Folks!

This is an interesting thread.

As for me, my bottom line is this: No upfront fees to the mortgage elimination people until the mortgage is completely forgiven and no balance owing. If they insist on upfront fees, it's time to run like ....well, you get the idea.

Andrew

Truer words have never been spoken!

PEOPLE SHOULD STOP DREAMING AND TRYING TO MAKE MORE MONEY TO PAY THEIR DEBT FASTER.

LP

Cut to the chase with that comment! Earn more, spend less. The key to avoiding debt problems.

And now I'll add my two cents of tried and true advice: if it sounds too good to be true, it damn well is.

Hmm....what was that that mom use to say about people that tried to belittle others....Oh who really cares cause I don't care. I am a big dummy that can't spell, barely finished high school and I will make right around a 6 figure income. Do I have some high dollar job? NO, to be honest I make about as much as you. But, I found a way to PAY MY WAY and make a better life.

On the other hand you are posting "mortgage elimination" on a Lease Option chat board...... :D .......Now who needs to explain what on who's level.

Oh wait...........................No, never mind last time I checked this wasn't "your" web site. Your little school house tactic don't work

Like Sam said

"I will never let school get in the way of my education"

~Mark Twain~

had to ad this I just went to your page

Well you better have Jennifer change her script and I quote "I will be your on line narrator. Welcome to CCR."

Who are you trying to fool :angry:

Hmm....what was that that mom use to say about people that tried to belittle others....Oh who really cares cause I don't care. I am a big dummy that can't spell, barely finished high school and I will make right around a 6 figure income. Do I have some high dollar job? NO, to be honest I make about as much as you. But, I found a way to PAY MY WAY and make a better life.

On the other hand you are posting "mortgage elimination" on a Lease Option chat board...... :wub: .......Now who needs to explain what on who's level.

Oh wait...........................No, never mind last time I checked this wasn't "your" web site. Your little school house tactic don't work

Like Sam said

"I will never let school get in the way of my education"

~Mark Twain~

had to ad this I just went to your page

Well you better have Jennifer change her script and I quote "I will be your on line narrator. Welcome to CCR."

Who are you trying to fool :rolleyes:

WOW!!!

Today I went to my county superior court Website and I looked up my name. I

found 2 entries I haven’t seen before, one said NOTICE and the other said

CANCELLATION. To my surprise… on Oct. 26th my DISCHARGE OF MORTGAGE.

It even said “Certify that the above mortgage and the debt secured by such

mortgage are fully paid, satisfied and discharged, and that the mortgage is fully

and forever released from the property described therein.”

I was so excited I went to the courthouse to pickup a copy of the discharge. It

is in my hand… IT IS AWESOME. :)

I will let you know when I post my DISCHARGE OF MORTGAGE. :P

mortgage are fully paid, satisfied and discharged, and that the mortgage is fully

I was so excited I went to the courthouse to pickup a copy of the discharge. It

is in my hand… IT IS AWESOME. :D

I will let you know when I post my DISCHARGE OF MORTGAGE. :)

Why not post your addresse and let us look up your information? That would be real proof and until you have that no one on this site is going to listen.

But the might pay believe this http://www.federalreserve.gov/boarddocs/SR...2004/sr0403.htm

Wow great to hear, whats the addy of your county superior court Website, I would like to see........

You still didn't address the hole web page thing and what Jenifer says on there.....