The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
BEV!

Way To Go BOSTON!!!!

Congratulations Boston!!  :lol:

Man whata  long game  this was <_<

AMEN! I agree completely... GO BOSTON! I would like them to do the impossible and come back to beat the yankees, and then lose to either St. Louis or Houston in 7 games preferably losing by a stupid error :)

Mike

:ph34r:

.....GO BOSTON! I would like them to do the impossible and come back to beat the yankees...
:) Methinks we have a disgruntled Mets fan in our midst...
...and then lose to either St. Louis or Houston in 7 games preferably losing by a stupid error
...and a bitter, sadistic one at that! <_<

.....GO BOSTON! I would like them to do the impossible and come back to beat the yankees...
:) Methinks we have a disgruntled Mets fan in our midst...
...and then lose to either St. Louis or Houston in 7 games preferably losing by a stupid error
...and a bitter, sadistic one at that! <_<

I am much more then a Met Fan, I am an Anti-Boston Fan! ... That warm and fuzzy feeling in 1986 of Boston letting the curse slip right through their legs... PRICELESS and something I would like to relive a couple more times.

As for the Yankees, if they win it all, I will go out drinking with all the yankees fans and have atleast as much fun as them... so for me, it is WIN-WIN...

Mike

:ph34r:

Who's Joe Daddy Now? :lol:

I will go out drinking with all the yankees fans

Or maybe not!

But either way, I'm buying!!!!

ORTIZ YOU'RE DA MAN!

Hey, Bev, how are the Cowgirls doin' by the way?? Vinny Interceptaverde and Bill Parcells are going to make for a very l o n g season in Dallas. "tis a shame.... :lol:

Who's Joe Daddy Now?  :lol:
Speaking of, how great will it be to see Martinez fall apart once again with the ALCS on the line? Can't wait for that one!

Hey!

All my posts from yesterday were deleted.. why? :blink:

Was it something I said? Or didn't say? Or maybe it was the "system upgrade" thing :lol:

Anyway please don't delete this one...

I like to congratulate the BOSTON RED SOX for an amazing, breath taking performance tonight and because they deserve it darn it !!! :lol:

Thank You BOSTON!

Now it doesn't matter if we loose to any other team because the message is now clear and the point has been MADE!

Heads up Yankees! :huh:

Hey!

All my posts from yesterday were deleted.. why?  :blink:

Was it something I said? Or didn't say? Or maybe it was the "system upgrade"  thing  :lol:

Anyway please don't delete this one...

I like to congratulate the BOSTON RED SOX for an amazing, breath taking performance tonight and because they deserve it darn it !!!  :lol:

Thank You BOSTON!

Now it doesn't matter if we loose to any other team because the message is now clear and the point has been MADE!

Heads up Yankees!  :huh:

Actually Bev,

If the Sox win it all, the Yankees are the team to end the curse.

If the Sox lose, they are just the Cursed Losers once again.

Pine,

Of course I rather the Boston win all the way, but winning the yankees was a huge step for them... curses are real and I believe in them, but in my opinion even though most people think that all this has to do with a curse I don't believe is a curse thing (which they have already proved)..I feel is more of a physicological performance from both the players and fans themselves...I can almost bet you that now that they have beat the yankees, Boston is now physicologically fit (pumped-up) and prepared to go all the way Amigo! :lol: