The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
munruss

Nice Skin!

Actually I am old school....if it ain't broke don't try to fix it.....I think at first it was hard to navigate but in one sitting I think I am okay.

One thing now that I am warm and fuzzy with it. Could you turn the little thing in front of a post to tell you you haven't read it into little pumkins (that would be cool) :)

Tony

Nothing has changed as far as navigating your way around the board. The only change is to the board's skin. All else remains the same. And it's only until November 1, anyway. Then, I've got some ideas for a Thanksgiving skin.....

And if you see the little orange witch icon in the button, that means there are unread posts in that forum. Better than a pumpkin.... :)

no it was the visual thing and the pain killers that disorientated me

okay if you don't like the skin you can always go to the lo-fi version (not that I will)

Lol, Michael, I think you should have posted a warning topic before you sprang the skin on them  :P  :D

Yeah, I may have stirred up a hornets nest by changing the status quo. :lol: That's OK. A little change every now and then is a good thing. Just ask my seventh wife. :)

turn it off I'm scared

Where is BATWOMAN when you need her?

If everything else fails, just call me from your batphone buddy.. I'm tuff, I'll protect you :ph34r:

Lol, Michael, I think you should have posted a warning topic before you sprang the skin on them  :lol:  :P

Yeah, I may have stirred up a hornets nest by changing the status quo. :D That's OK. A little change every now and then is a good thing. Just ask my seventh wife. :)

:P Will do :P

Yeah, I may have stirred up a hornets nest by changing the status quo.  That's OK. A little change every now and then is a good thing.

Adapt and overcome ;):lol:

If everything else fails, just call me from your batphone buddy.. I'm tuff, I'll protect you

Grrrrr.....bring your utitility belt :lol: if ya know what I mean :lol::unsure: