The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
MichaelC

Happy Halloween Everyone!!

I've been feeling somewhat spirited lately, and thought I'd give our board a little bit of a Halloween feel for the next week. Hope you all enjoy it as much as I do.

Enjoy yourselves on the 31st, but do be careful!

Happy Holloween To You and Yours Too Carbonare ..

Cool link with sound you got there, I have Surround Sound Theatre System in my computer and the sound to that page was really KOOL! :)

Thanks For Sharing

Well, mi Bruha, my birthday is in a week.  Just how fast can your broomstick carry you? :P

Let's just say that no Colombian broomstick could ever take you where no men has ever gone before :lol:

Something to think about of course :)

Let's just say that no Colombian broomstick could ever take you where no men has ever gone before

not suitable for this site :unsure: where are those pop ups, but it was funny

Edited by -Tony-

Just a reminder for those of you with small children and tonight's trick or treat, be careful with those candies and the streets but have a blast for those who celebrate this day.

I don't usually celebrate it but this time I'm going to trick or treat at the Giant's (baseball) neighborhood, last year I got candy from Barry Bonds.... but I also have some not so famous people who live here in town that I'll go pay them a visit too for candies, like Tina Turner, MC Hammer and O.J Simpson (has a vacation home here) :lol:

Like Late :ph34r: