The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AMSFINANCE

Mortgage And Your Name

HEY PEOPLE,

IS THERE A WAY YOU IF YOU AN OWN A CORPORATION ( SEPARATE ENTITY ),

CAN YOU BUY A PROPERTY FOR THAT COMPANY AND NOT USING YOUR CREDIT

AND NAME?

THANKS

Yes, it's called a "hard money lender." Most of them don't care so much about your credit. It's about the property, what you can get it for and how much work needs to be done to it.

Please don't use all caps, it makes it hard to read your posts. Thanks!

you lost the idea of my question.

what do you saying, that MR. Trump , who has many buildings and mortgages, all of the on his name??

that is my point, i need to know if i can buy property as officer of the company on the company name completelyk, i do not need that property on my credit report

lp

you lost the idea of my question.

what do you saying, that MR. Trump , who has many buildings and mortgages, all of the on his name??

that is my point,  i need to know if  i can buy property as officer of the company on the company name completelyk, i do not need that property on my credit report

lp

Form your corp, borrow money, pay it back, get your Dunn and Bradstreet rating, and then you can borrow corporate dollars and not have it on your credit.

Mike

:ph34r:

thanks mike,  who will lend money, a regular mortage company,  ?  are  they

using this rating for mortgages, or other commercial mortgage companies?

thanks

You are actually using your D&B Credit rating to borrow money directly from commercial banks. You need to build a strong credit history, so whatever bank you open your corp account should probably be secured with a decent amount of money, you can then borrow as a secured loan for your start up costs.

You probably would be best served speaking with a corportate accountant on how best to achieve your goal in the least amound of time.

Mike

:ph34r:

if you buy in a corp or llc, you can expect to have to put down 30% (least that is what my broker told me

Sign in to follow this