The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Gene

Happy Birthday Michael

Happy Birthday Michael!!! I hope you have a great day.

I don't think I need to explain why this is in the corner bar.

The big 50: I can see you now...sitting in a dark corner...single malt scotch in one hand and a cigar in the other...contemplating what life is all about.

Don't worry man; you have a few more years before people start mistaking you for one of the northern snow birds that frequent your neck of the woods.

Again, Have a great day...you deserve it.

Gene

Happy Birthday Michael!!!  I hope you have a great day. 

I don't think I need to explain why this is in the corner bar.

The big 50:  I can see you now...sitting in a dark corner...single malt scotch in one hand and a cigar in the other...contemplating what life is all about.

Don't worry man; you have a few more years before people start mistaking you for one of the northern snow birds that frequent your neck of the woods.

Again, Have a great day...you deserve it.

Gene

HAPPY B-DAY MC.

Akin

The big 50: I can see you now...sitting in a dark corner...single malt scotch in one hand and a cigar in the other...contemplating what life is all about.
That's what it's about! Sitting in dark corners, drinking single malt scotch and smoking Cubans, all the while hiding from the wife and daughters.
:lol: Man, that's a scary thought! Can a dirt nap be far behind??
Only 50? I thought he was older than that!
Am I wise beyond my years, Kim? Or was it my recent picture that made you think I was ready for the scrap heap? :blink:

Thanks, all, for the birthday wishes. We have what is quickly becoming an out of control shindig happening this evening. Neighbors, friends, groupies. All are expected to make an appearance as the sun begins to set. The Presidente cervezas are chillin'. The pernils are slow cooking. The arroz con coco is being prepared as we speak. The pool is beckoning. This could get real ugly , real fast!

Send lawyers, guns, and money..... :lol:

Just thought I'd say...er......type:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Kick back a few cold ones for me. (I drink anything that tastes good and gets ya eventually to feelin' tingly :blink: )

I won't be able to fly down where you're at, or I'd drink 'em myself.

My cape's in the cleaners.

Later.

Happy Birthday, I'll leave age out of this... hey, atleast you sound like a million bucks ;-)

Mike

Yeah, what Bev said.............whatever she said.

In America we say HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

So, Happy Birthday, MC ! (Even though you share the same birthday as my ex-wife, I still like you. :blink:

Il buon compleanno Carbonare, spera che tutti i vostri desideri vengano allineare  :o

Yeah, what Bev said.............whatever she said.

In America we say HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

So, Happy Birthday, MC !  (Even though you share the same birthday as my ex-wife, I still like you. :lol:

:lol: Bev either said "Happy Birthday, Carbonare. May all your wishes come true", or "My God, this guy is such a hunk he is illegal in 12 states!" You decide....

Thanks all! It was fun, but I'm glad it's over. The Mariachi band, and then the belly dancer were the calm parts of the evening. Once bail was posted all has worked out fine, though...... ;)

Hope that yesterday was a great day for you and that you have everything that you desire. I beleive that a toast is of need, So; to all in the forum rasie your glasses of champagne and cheer on a great teacher, exalting influence in the world of REI , an intelect, and a one of a kind mentor. Have a great day and enjoy your B-day. :lol:

Tony, you're right. I'm actually celebrating the 11th anniversary of my 39th birthday. :lol:

Thank you, Ernie. Kind words and generous spirit on your part. I appreciate it.

PS, Ernie: I'm combining your post with the other "Happy Birthday to the Old Man" thread that was started. No need for two threads about my senility. ;)