The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rat_Race_Hater(ImAnEagle)

Boo!!!!!

Hi all,

Can you believe My last post was in November of 2003? :lol:

Have I done a L/O deal yet? No. :(

Have I done any deal yet? You mean the ones that dont close? Oh....

No Deal Yet.....of any kind. :(

Whats going on with me? 2 years of study, maybe even 3...and no deal. :blink:

AM I still in the game? Damm Skippy!! :lol:

Can you believe I still haven't bought MCs course yet? :o

Im so exhausted from this real estate thing that everytime I see a home Im about ready to puke. People I run into...agents even...I want to slap them. :D

My biggest problem today is finding reliable leads...I have no marketing in place because,yes, Im still broke. The only thing I have going for me right now is that I havent quit...and boy do I want to! I still cant sleep at night, my Girl still loves me...and If I were her, I would fire me,lol. I cant bring that carnival fish back to life from way back then...but I did get a new cat...and she craps all over the place, regardless of how many times I spank her. I started college because I get paid to go...but when Im there, I think about REI, drives me crazy. Can someone throw me a bone? Its really not even REI that is the problem...its learning to win in the world of business...and I am the king of failure. Its Friday morning, no school today....Im tired, been up 24hrs. Hello all and Ill be back when I wake up...unless I lay there an hour and come back here...and get even more envious of all the winners here B) I pray to God all the time that what ever it takes...he'll bless me with the so much desired success in real estate investing.

Whether you believe you can or can't you're right. Haven't been able to buy Michael's manual yet? Read ALL the old posts in the "lease purchasing" and "marketing" forums. ALL of them! Then get out the weekend classifieds and start calling sellers.

I don't buy it.

Your not sick of it enough. Your situation I mean.

Sell the cat and buy the manual.

Oh and welcome back! :blink:

<S>

Another Investor friend said the same thing...about not being sick of my situation enough also. I have been doing a lot of soul searching to figure out what I need to do...something measurable every day comes to mind. REI is tuff...but lately ,perhaps , I make it harder than what it should be.

how many drinks (soda or what have you) do you buy a day. take away 2 of those and drink a glass of tap water instead and in 45 days you got your coures.

anyway there has to be something you can give up if you want it. look at me I thought I couldn't live without the crack (just kidding)........ :lol:

Sign in to follow this