The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Gary (MO)

Bring Back Halloween!!!

Maybe it's just me but I really liked the colorful Halloween skin. I know, I know...change is good but seriously...when do we get the Thanksgiving skin?

Or not...? :angry: Maybe it's just me....

I have to say I'm glad we're back to normal.

When the "skin" changes, there is a place to change back to the normal "skin." I think it was on the main page of the forum.

When the "skin" changes, there is a place to change back to the normal "skin."  I think it was on the main page of the forum.

I had fun with the Halloween skin but, alas, that holiday is behind us already. So, that skin has been archived until next year. In the meantime, I have my graphics guy beginning work on a Thanksgiving/Autumn skin, (to be followed by a Christmas skin, of course). The expected completion date for the T-Day motif is around mid-month.

And Kim is correct: with the custom skin comes the option of selecting it, or the default Naked Investor skin. That option will be found on the main page of the forums, in the lower left corner, when anything other than the Naked Investor skin is up.

In the meantime, I have my graphics guy beginning work on a Thanksgiving/Autumn skin, (to be followed by a Christmas skin, of course).

MC, your behind the times. You gotta be quicker, I was in a store about 2 weeks ago and saw them putting up Christmas decoration :angry: . maybe you guy could through a spell checker in the Christmas skin :D

You gotta be quicker, I was in a store about 2 weeks ago and saw them putting up Christmas decoration
Hard to believe, but here in south Florida there were actually a few retailers that had the beginnings of their Christmas decorations going up before Halloween! The ironic part of it was the repairman next to him was replacing the air conditioner filters. :angry: