The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Lexie(UT)

Bad Weather Advertising

We are now coming into bad weather times here, rain, wind, even snow. I have read to post fliers everywhere, anywhere that is a flat surface. But now all the flat surfaces are wet. I want to know what are some of the ways you continue to advertise homes available if it is bad weather?

Lexie(UT)

Lexie,

When you see flyers mentioned, think inside stores. You can also put them on bulletin boards (laundry mats, grocery stores, WalMart, etc.).

Do you have an ad in the paper?

Have you tried some of the fsbo online sites?

Be sure you have directional signs and a sign in front of the house. If you can't be sure the sign in front of the house will hold up, also place one in the window of the house.

Kim

Bandit signs, too, are weather resistant to some extent. I must emphasize not to slack off on your marketing now. If you are in a part of the country that has that thing called :ph34r: winter :ph34r: , the real estate market inevitably slows down. Can you say motivated seller?

Boy, I'd almost trade a good, cold and long winter for the 2 hurricanes we had this year in my backyard.

Although, I'm sure they created some "motivated sellers"..........as in "That's it. I am OUTTA here !"

cheers, :):P

For you northerners b signs 101: eqipment needed 1 cordless drill and 1 super soaker

drill holes for the sign drop them in and fill with water

let stand over night

leaving a nice sturdy Frozen in sign