The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
BEV!

Where Is The Skin?

Dear Santa,

Where is the Thanks Giving skin?

I would also like to have "Snow Flakes Falling" effect for the Christmas skin! Capito? ;)

Am I asking for too much... sheeesh :blink:

Funny you should ask, Bev. I was going to post about this very thing today. As much as I would like to unwrap my Thanksgiving/Autumn skin for the board, it appears as if that won't be happening this year. :(

The BoyWonder who created my Halloween skin, and who was working on the T-Day motif, emailed me the other day. Our conversation went something like this:

Lil' Danny: Mr. Carbonare, sorry I haven't been able to work on your skin as I said I would. I've been so INCREDIBLY busy lately. It seems like all my teachers have been dumping assignments and projects on me just before the break. I have a load of Chemistry homework, plus a project in History, and lots of other stuff, too. I thought I could do it all and have your skin ready this week. I'm sorry. I won't be able to make your skin. I hope you're not angry.

Me: I understand, kid. I'm not angry. Disappointed, but not angry. Listen, why don't you drop out of high school and forget all that studying nonsense?

This will give you more time to tend to your business matters, like completing my skins.

Lil' Danny: Hehe. I don't think my parents would go for that, but thanks for the advice. Hey, I gotta run. My mom is yelling at me about talking to strange men on the internet....

Poof! Lil' Danny, all of 15, went off to study Chemistry, in between bouts of Alien Death on his PC. So, my plans got flushed and now I'm scrambling for a backup. At this late date it appears a T-Day skin is as likely as the Boston Red Sox winning the World Series, (Oops! Sorry. After 86 years that's a tough habit to break. :blink: ) I quickly learned it's never too soon, and I've already set my sights on a Christmas skin.

I would also like to have "Snow Flakes Falling" effect for the Christmas skin! Capito?  :P  

Am I asking for too much... sheeesh  ;)

Falling snow flakes?? Man, tough crowd. Then again, if you don't ask, you'll never know. Reminds me, Bev. I've been meaning to ask you for a lil' something.....
I hate to say it but.....I would love a "Tomb Raider" skin.  :P 

Really, I'm like....the biggest fan ever!!! No kidding....  :ph34r:

C'mon, Adam! If I do that for you, how long do you think it will be until Jason hits me up for a Dukes of Hazzard skin? :lol:

Reminds me, Bev.  I've been meaning to ask you for a lil' something.....

Hmm :blink:

Answers:

- NO, I will not marry you

- NO, you can not come over my house any more

- NO, I refuse to pay the increase monthly fee of $45.95 membership here

- NO, I will not continue to mentor you on the CA's for free any more!

Anything else other than the above is negotiable, heck I might even take u serious ;)

You guys slay me.. :huh:

C'mon, Adam! If I do that for you, how long do you think it will be until Jason hits me up for a Dukes of Hazzard skin?

Man, and how!!

why not just a Daisey Duke theme, if we have to go with a dukes of hazzard theme at all

why not just a Daisey Duke theme, if we have to go with a dukes of hazzard theme at all

Lets just go all out...Knight Rider...

I know this is off topic but is very amazing, so stay with me on this one :lol:

---------

Being the "health/fitness-addict" that I am, last yr I met a 76 yr young man from Hong Kong, he's been married for over 50 yrs, he had a body better than any late 20's or 30's yr old guys.. he had a big (and I do mean BIG) firm chest, broad shoulders, very firm flat stomach, full head of thick healthy hair (of course he would color it) his face was like a mid 30's guy and his energy was amazing/incredible, I could not keep up with him when we would walk together, he would speed walk all day long and not get tired MAN!!! :blink:

Of course I couldn't resit it anymore and had to ask him what the heck does he drink, eat or do that keeps him looking so darn good and so energetic...(heck I'll drink it, eat it, or do it whatever it is)

And to my surprise, his response was way far from what I was expecting to hear but when he told me, at first I thought he was joking and I started laughing loud, but then I noticed he was dead serious so I immediately stopped making a fool of my self and laughed no more :huh:

Anyway his response was this.....(exactly his words)

" Bev, I have never felt better in my life, you see every day I feel better than the day before, the reason is because I have NEVER fooled around with another woman in my 50+ yrs of married life.... My wife makes me feel this way ever since the day I met her which is why I married her, why would I want to jeopardize my life with other woman when I already have the best one with me?... You see Bev, a woman can either make her man feel alive and joyful every day or make him miserable, a man has to marry his destiny NOT marry a woman :D "

WOW! I'm a believer and I will always remember these words of wisdom!

WOW! I'm a believer and I will always remember these words of wisdom

Hmmm....so...ahh....Bev are you.....um....lookin for a......women to make you feel....young? :huh:

My wifes available and she makes me feel that way, but she comes with bagedge......ME!!!! :blink::D:lol:

My wifes available and she makes me feel that way, but she comes with bagedge......ME!!!! :huh:  ;)  :D

:blink: You silly you, but if it'll make u feel any better, I could probably take over her baggage subject 2 inspection approval hehehe :lol:

JK (just kidding)

This should probably be a whole 'nother thread.......but I'm going to make a few snide comments anyway......(what'd ya expect?)

My first thought about our beloved senior citizen in the story was, "Poor guy! Kept his body but lost his mind." :P

Then, I figured he was sweet talking our dear Bev. You know, getting her guard down and then going in for the kill.

Finally, I realized our dear Bev was having Wheat Grass flashbacks and I should be a compassionate conservative and wait for this bad trip to pass. Be strong, dear. B)

Hmmm....so...ahh....Bev are you.....um....lookin for a......women to make you feel....young?  :)
Classic Tony....
My wifes available and she makes me feel that way, but she comes with bagedge......ME!!!!  :)  ;)  B)
And so is that.....where's that spell checker when you need one?? ;)

I could probably take over her baggage subject 2 inspection approval hehehe  JK (just kidding)

fewwww No inspection......ya know some days, she might just take you up on that offer...no weasle clauses though.

....she makes me feel that way...

Now here is a statement you will never hear our Admin say :)

But then again, my buddy/pal Tony was a good catch of course that's why he has no problem saying the above statement :)

Just admit it, Bev. You're torn between me and that dazed senior admirer you're stringing along......decisions, decisions... B) Play your cards right, woman, and you could get his polished words and my buff body.... :):)