The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
BEV!

Where Is The Skin?

Tony was a good catch of course that's why he has no problem saying the above statement

No...Just trained well :)

Like I said.. You're a good catch buddy!

I'm gonna go shoot some pool in SF... who wants to come? Meet me at Polyester (70's music club) seeee YAAAAA!! :)

I WANT MY SKIN :lol:

How else am I suppose to get in the mood? B)

That's the way ... aha, aha,... I like it! (just JAMin with KC & The Sunshine Band :o )

you guys hit bottom a long time ago

And superman never got involved

Dear Santa,

I would also like to have "Snow Flakes Falling" effect for the Christmas skin! Capito? :o

Am I asking for too much... sheeesh  :) 

:lol:;)

The skin is being worked on as we speak. I learned alot these past holidays with regards to skinning a board. Mostly that it is a time consuming process and that competent skinners are in high demand. Next year, my requests for custom holiday skins goes to the artist in May! :)

In the meantime, I assure you this board will have a Christmas skin up and running within a week, or I'll dance at the Naked Investor Christmas Party wearing only my Santa hat and elf shoes... :lol:

Dear Santa,

Where is the Thanks Giving skin?

I would also like to have "Snow Flakes Falling" effect for the Christmas skin!

Am I asking for too much... sheeesh  :) 

New Skins I would even go with a spelling checker to ease the pain.

Say Bev I will send you some snow if you want...

The skin is being worked on as we speak.  I learned alot these past holidays with regards to skinning a board.  Mostly that it is a time consuming process and that competent skinners are in high demand.  Next year, my requests for custom holiday skins goes to the artist in May!  :lol:

In the meantime, I assure you this board will have a Christmas skin up and running within a week, or I'll dance at the Naked Investor Christmas Party wearing only my Santa hat and elf shoes... ;)

OOOOOH!!!! Where is this gala gonna take place? can we do it in NY????????

PS. Pictures going to go on the main page of naked-investor.com? :)