The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
matrix

Clarification Please

i read somewhere that a lease purchase obligates a tenant this is contrary to my understanding can you help please than s guys you all are greatand kimberly too

Matrix,

It depends on how the contracts are written. A Lease with an Option to Purchase, obligates the seller to sell IF the tenant/buyer chooses to exercise their option.

Kim

Matrix,

As a courtesy to the rest of us, Capital letters and puncuation marks would be greatly appreciated from now on. It makes it easier for us to read and understand you.

Thanks.

Matrix,

As a courtesy to the rest of us, Capital letters and puncuation marks would be greatly appreciated from now on.  It makes it easier for us to read and understand you.

Thanks. i am paralyzed only can use one hand sorry

Oh, OK..........how about a series of dots between your thoughts and sentences then? It will help us separate them and will make it readily understandable so we can help you better.

Thanks.

I am lazy and don't want to move my other hand (so we are kinda in the same boat.....right <_<)

sorry if some find my humor offensive but I was raised around the Physicaly challenge and I don't look at handi caps