The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
BEV!

Network Anyone?

Could it be possible for any of you members here to network with me?

Lemme explain...

I'm going to be meeting with "another" builder whom owns a court/street of brand new houses (just finished building them), he called me today to see if I can help him with his properties (CA) I of course have my hands full already as it is but slowly I can move his properties.

My question is how can I network with any of you here to help me move these properties if it came down to it?

I have tried agents and other people locally to assist me but they always take too much time off me asking millions of questions of my techniques and I sure don't have the time for this B)

I rather have someone that's familiar with the CA technique..

If it is possible to network with anybody here from your State lemme know here, no need to email me.. If interested, this is what I prefer:

- Someone that has very good knowledge of the entire CA technique

- Someone that would take and stay in control the whole way

- If you have a mentor deal with the Admin is even better, that way if u have any questions about the technique you can just call him not me..if is a local market question then no prob.

- You would provide your own "CA" agreements

- You would deal directly with your tenants and schedule viewing appts.

- You advertise the property (locally here of course)

- I'm willing to email u pics of house

- I'll show the property to your "Quality / Qualified" tenants

- I'll have your tenants fill out your agreements

- Your profits are the best part of all of this :o

Is this impossible?

If is a bad idea, no problem I'll just have to continue doing my good work one day at a time, but if the above is possible lemme know... either way, life does go on

I'll Drink To That! :lol:

I'll be in San Fran next month for a weekend.  Maybe we can do the deed, uh, deal, then...

Hi Bev!

I have sent you private message since I have decided to write more than just a typical response.

Walter vel Vlodek

Thank you so much to all of you who sent me an email... I have finally replied to all of them individually ( I hope) :lol:

So check your email box pronto!!