The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Walter

How To Find New Sellers In "spare Time"

It has been three weeks since my sellers couldn't come up with all docs to sign CA Agreement. I almost questioned their intensions...but I never let them know about it.

Three days ago I was asked by them to wait for an hour so they could find the docs (they didn't). I was sitting in my car and waiting and then I reached for my briefcase and looked at my newly created flyer. I went with it to Staples changed it a bit and printed 100 pages 8x11, then I cut each page into four pieces and went out to Walmart's parking lot and put them behind the rubber...no, no the wipers but the rubber around the driver's window (between glass and surrounding rubber). Some cars have plastic like hard stuff but some are just fine.

It took me half hour and I placed over 150 of them. Since it was a cold and windy day, at the end of it I didn't feel my finger tips (I live almost at the north pole, ...on a clear day I can see some igloos - the homes made out of ice) ;)

When I came back home...there was not even one message....

But the second day two calls came in and I got my hands on a trailer for sale and a second mortgage note that right now keeps me busy (with some help from Christian).

If I had gone for a coffee I might have missed an opportunity and that shows you that you have to knock on the door and if there is none...make one out of "thin paper" like a 1/4 of page with this:

I BUY HOUSES!

*NO BANKS *NO FEES

*NO AGENTS * NO EQUITY

*ESTATE *DIVORCE

*JOB TRANSFER * BEHIND PYMTS

*UPSIZING * DOWNSIZING

CALL NOW!

TEL. XXX-XXXX

I think that covers almost everyone alive and I picked these bits and pieces while doing my readings on RE.

At the same time listening to an audio tape like Power Talk with Tony Robbins is more than helpful...especially when the subject is CERTAINTY. Try it yourself and you won't be dissapointed...ever.

Walter

Thanks for sharing that, Walter. I found your post to be very uplifting. Instead of feeling sorry for ourselves, get out and persist. A call or two comes in, a deal or two results from it. Way to go!