The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Chris&Kez

Well Howdy!

Hi all...wow I cant believe how long its been since we were in here.

I missed everyone but had to walk away for awhile before I threw a tantrum.

Also been a tad sick on and off for 3 months..pain in the butt, but all is okey dokey now.

for my investing, it's working out well to date, just had an offer accepted on a property yesterday and will get a reply by 5pm on the second tomorrow.

I plan on selling the homes zero down so if anyone is interested in picking one up for a LO please let me know.

Hey has anyone heard from Andrew?

We miss him and havent heard how he is since he left for Korea.

Hope all is well with him, Jeanne and bubs..if anyone is talking to him please send our very bestest:)

going to catch up on the posts...great to be back.

Kez. :unsure:

A big welcome back to my favorite misplaced Aussie! I was wondering what I said or did to shoo you away. Then I figured you were spending all your time at the new Clinton Library in Little Rock. :unsure:. Glad to see you're alive and kickin' and back at the bar.

As for our bud, Andrew, I haven't spoken to him in a while. I'm sure he'd be happy to hear from you. Fire him off an email or PM. He's usually quick to reply.

Now, don't be a stranger, mate. (Wait, are women also called mates Down Under?)

Hey Chris and Kez,

So cool to hear from you guys and read the post! Glad you are feeling better and doing some r.e.i.

We are settled in Korea now and today we just got internet hook up (it's high speed DSL :blink: so I'm happy!)

I am working like crazy and teaching 7 classes per day and have just over 100 students that I test the hell out of. Keeps me busy. Opened a Coverdell IRA for Bubs and it's already up over 7% in the past two weeks! B). The little one started walking a few weeks ago and we are all doing fine.

Will drop you and MC a PM soon.

Take care and visit more often!!

Andrew

C & K

Also been a tad sick on and off for 3 months..pain in the butt

I hate those butt illnesses

:xredface: LOL @ Tony.

Hey everyone, wooo it looks sexy in here MC !

Thanks for the welcome back guys.

I am pleased to say that we have 3 contracts pending and have purchased 10 other properties in the last 5 weeks!

Sheesh, I had to walk away and come back , glad I did..had burnout there for awhile with everything going sour.

1 house in a great neighbourhood where resale values are really good.

Got that zero down...you know how I am :xicon_mrgreen:

..and 9 properties from the State for unpaid taxes, ( $52 each )

it feels like Christmas!

I'm submitting more bids on others this week, thank the lord for 'bid now pay later' Christmas has come too fast..again.

We're moving house in a couple of months we hope, we've picked out the house, 5 bed, needs a tad cleaning up but has 2 acres with it, and 10 as a side option, and 7 of the td properties are in the little town nearby, so we'll keep those ones.

I'm stickin' a pic on here, it's pretty !

Anyhoo, now to get a TB into the other home we got, and off we go.

Andrew I'm glad things are getting better for you, we miss ya mate.

Now that Amy is walking , you need to move everything to heck that is currently below belly button height lol.

good luck with that 1........

I got your letter too, ty, I still didnt write back obviousley, you know how it gets.

ttys peeps.

huggeROOS

Kez

oh PS I have 'wanted to buy' email addies with criteria that I found on the net for various states.

If anyone wants these please drop us an email , I will forward them to you.

I'm not sure if they have bought yet, didnt contact them,but surely they all haven't though.

New email addy:

blackbeltads@yahoo.com

post-341-1103490710.jpg