The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
puls1234

Xmas Bonus!

Hey everyone. Was thrilled to close another CA on Tuesday. The home is still being built and will be ready at the end of this month. I found the tenant buyer because she saw my Truck(My truck is wrapped in my logos) and she stopped me in the parking lot wondering what it all meant. $400 spent on the truck advertising got me $6,000 option money!!!!! Anyone who does not have their vehicle wrapped in your real estate logo is simply throwing away business. The great thing is that it is only a one time fee and it really stands out driving around town! Its a moving billboard. So, I hope everyone closes lots before Xmas day. I am working on a second cooperative assignment as we speak. I want to close it by mid week next week. We shall see!!!

Pete

Nice going Pete-

Seems you and BEV here on the board are cashing in L/Oing new construction. hhhmmmmm?

I guess contractors can be good return clients if you are bringing them tenant/buyers. This maybe a nitch to target market for?

Absolutely Steve. My thought is to market the house and find a tenant buyer while it is being built. Everyone loves a new home to live in!!!

Pete

So Pete-

Do you intensionaly focus some of your marketing to get new construction or has it just worked out that way? If so what marketing techniques do you use or how do you go about getting hooked up with home builders?

Just worked out that way....

Pete

Hey Pete,

Can I ask what you have on you sign on the truck?

Also, what are the details of the new home deal? I assume you are working with a builder?

Thanks,

Akin

My truck says, We Buy Homes Above Market Price!

Well, THAT'S interesting..............

A girl LOOKING for a home stops you and asks about you BUYING homes above market price !!?? :xbiggrin:

To me, that translates into the fact that she was looking to pay above market price for a home !