The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
-Tony-

Don't I Feel Stupid And Shame On Bev

Happy Anniversary to the Naked Investor! ! ! December 17, 2004 marks the 2 year anni

Congrats MC....hmmm....MC= Merry Christmass

Why, thank you, Tony! I knew there was a reason I was tipping the scotch bottle recently... :xicon_razz: I just didn't know why. :xsurprised: Yeah, that's it! I was celebrating our two year anniversary of The Naked Investor goin' live! Who'd a thunk it?

As for shaming Bev, let's give her a break. She has enough to be shameful about already... :xsurprised:

But what really gets me is the event this turned into in NYC. I'm flattered, but I think they went a bit overboard...

post-1-1103477696.jpg

I bet that picture exceeds the 50k limit (135.26 KB to be exact).

The benefits of ownership! :D:D

Congrats Michael,

Just think about how many people you have helped in 2 years with this web site.

You have my personal thanks.

You are to be commended.

Gene

WOW!!!!

Very cool stuff!

And just the thought of having the POWER to be able to produce pics THAT BIG on the site when us feeble folks can't. NOW THAT'S POWER!!! :xsurprised: :xsmile: :xlol:

So MC, have you had any sleep in the last two years? :xicon_mrgreen:

Congrats man!

Adam

My BAD 

I'M FIRED!

Fired up to get that big screen :xcool: :xlol:

I bet that picture exceeds the 50k limit (135.26 KB to be exact).

The benefits of ownership! :D  :D

WOW!!!!

Very cool stuff!

And just the thought of having the POWER to be able to produce pics THAT BIG on the site when us feeble folks can't.  NOW THAT'S POWER!!! :xsurprised:  :xsmile:  :xlol:

Gents, as a token of my appreciation for your kind words here, and for your contributions to this board overall, I am pleased to announce that the spigots have been opened. Member uploads and attachments have just doubled from that measly 50K allotment to a whopping 100K! An embarrassment of riches! :xredface:

And seriously, a big thank you to every contributing member of this board. This has truly been a collaborative effort, for which I am most grateful. Without the sharing and selflessness that everyone here displays on a daily basis, none of this would be possible.

My BAD 

I'M FIRED!

Fired up to get that big screen :xcool: :xlol:

Yes baby my Zenith P50W26B 50" Plasma Flat-Panel HDTV looks HOT!! Can't wait to watch the Super Bowl ... and the sound is out of this world!! :D

The wifee okay'd the purchase of one for me....um...us :xcool: :xcool: . :xrolleyes: