The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Guest Larry

More Investments Needed

Guest Larry

I'm interested in buying notes on any kind of real estate or business notes in any state to add to my retirement portfolio.

Would be glad to hear from anyone who might have something to sell as I think they would be better investments instead of stocks in this market. I will also consider notes on individual mobile homes or whole parks. Thank you.

Larry @ LP2715@aol.com

P.S. Actually, I will consider any type of income stream to add to my retirement portfolio and I'm willing to buy all the payments or just some of the payments depending on what your needs might be. Thanks again.

Give me a call, we might have something in Real Estate financing that you will like. We have been thinking about starting up a project that you would earn 12 to 20% per year. I'm sure you have heard a lot of projects but a few minutes will assure you this one is sound. We will be putting the money into projects for only two weeks at a time and have a guaranteed 1 point payback at the end of the two weeks. After a few of these, you will want to pour more into it. Call me for details.

Walt

972-202-7810

Guest thebanker

Larry:

I tried to e-mail you for more information but the mail was returned for invalid address. Please let me know your correct e-mail address as soon as possible.

Rosemary

pick up 5-10 pre foreclosure properties per month with a 65% or less LTV based on current market conditions. I am looking for the best terms to borrow money or am willing to JV on the deals. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Ron Klug

I'm interested in buying notes on any kind of real estate or business notes in any state to add to my retirement portfolio.

Would be glad to hear from anyone who might have something to sell as I think they would be better investments instead of stocks in this market. I will also consider notes on individual mobile homes or whole parks. Thank you.

Larry @ LP2715@aol.com

P.S. Actually, I will consider any type of income stream to add to my retirement portfolio and I'm willing to buy all the payments or just some of the payments depending on what your needs might be. Thanks again.

Larry, good morning...I have a note for sale, it is collaterized by a SFH in San Leandro, Ca ...it represents 15% of the home's value...matures in 2019 or before if certains events happen. There are not mo payments or interest,,,it is a straight 15% of the home's value.

Thank you for your time

(510) 205-2237 or e-mail: Rafaelgrc007@gmail.com

Larry @ LP2715@aol.com

I have an awesome investment deal-- located at 1267 N. Dover Philadelphia,Pa 19121 -- its a 2 story, 2bd, 1ba, brick condo in need of about $20,000 repairs --- currently valued at $121,500 --- Arv. $140,000 -- in middle of Brewerytowns revitalization so value will only keep going up -- Best part is I'm selling for only $38,000. --- if interested contact Debbie at debestinvest01@yahoo.com :wacko::)

comps.htm

Larry @ LP2715@aol.com

Hi Larry

I have several properties and several prescreened Lease Purchase buyers, and the return is a solid 20%.

I would enjoy talking with you about these.

Gery 239-777-7932 gconnors2@gmail.com