The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
JamesT

2004 Almost Over. How Did You Do?!

How much money did you make from Lease Option deals in 2004?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Okay, I admit it, I'm looking for some New Year Cheer! I'm just getting started and looking to see how all of you pros did this year. Give me something to look forward to in 2005! Give me some incentive to keep making all those calls!

JT

Good poll......I'm interested in some Holiday Cheer, too.

Quick, funny story.....I have been lurking here for a while and posting every now and again. I am coming from another LTP course and MC has been very helpful and graceous in answering all my questions and concerns as I stick my toes in the waters of LTP and CA's.

Well, my wife saw my passion and time spent studying every forum and post on the Naked Boards, so guess what she bought me for Christmas? Yup, the NAKED INVESTOR course ! I just got the manual yesterday and have been enjoying MC's writing style very much.

Back to the phones on Monday since I have a gigantic weekend of work, meetings, etc to finish up 2004.

My goal is $5K a month in 2005 from CREI using MC's techniques. I hope to report that achievement a year from now when the poll above is repeated !

Good luckm, all !

Well, my wife saw my passion and time spent studying every forum and post on the Naked Boards, so guess what she bought me for Christmas? Yup, the NAKED INVESTOR course ! I just got the manual yesterday and have been enjoying MC's writing style very much.
Ahh...now I have the dots connected with that order. Nice wife you got there, RichB. :xwink: Merry Christmas!
My goal is $5K a month in 2005 from CREI using MC's techniques.
That is not at all an unrealistic goal for anyone in this business, in any location! In fact, it's quite conservative. It will come down to getting yourself in front of enough homeowners and making offers. Do this, and the deals will fall.

I'm just getting started and looking to see how all of you pros did this year.
Hey I'm no pro, I'm just getting started too (around 18 weeks) I'm as new as they come!

$75K > :xredface:

I should make just below that next month :xcool: . But, I have been going for slo in a hot market.....

Hey guys/gals,

It has been an incredible year for me. I hope everyone here can accomplish their goals financially and spiritually.

Didn't quite make the $200K mark, but reaching the six figure mark is incredible and I only wish everyone could see how easy it really is! Just keep pushing and keeping sincere to yourself and you'll get there!

You've all been great. Hang in there and we'll all kick some @#$ in 2005!!!!

Regards,

Adam

PS I'm going for seven figures in 2005 if anyone's interested. :xwink:

how do I change my poll I for got the 20k I made in june, now only if Uncle Sam would for get.

I would love to see another poll in 6 months. In my first 2 months, I made about $13K. This was going at it very part-time, with a full-time job, family, and other things that you sometimes wish you didnt have to do.

Now 2005, I have all of the above still to do, BUT no Full-time job. Yippieeeeee.

Now my goal for each month is at least 2 CA's each month ($10K a month).

Good luck to all. Sorry for not being online for the last month or so. I have been going through some family issues that I need to take care of so that I may be successful in 2005. I hope to be at the Expo as well.

Happy Selling.....

Akin