The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Jason (AL)

Yo!

Yet another Missing In Action episode for me, eh?

I finally got my laptop fixed.

All that time I spent on the computer seemed to have in some way, fried my hard-drive and my CD-ROM. It took the folks at Best Buy an entire month to get it fixed.

Go figure.

Guess it was meant to happen.

I was spending too much time doing nothing on the computer anyway.

During my "break" I have been able to get things accompli$hed :xwink: :xwink: :xicon_mrgreen: .

I'll check back in when I have the time.

This real estate stuff keeps ya busy, yes?

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and will behave themselves during the New Year's celebrations.

Take care.

Later.

Jason

So, the Bad Boy of the Board returns. Welcome back, Jason. I suppose your reappearance means that Dukes of Hazzard marathon has finally ended? :)

I finally got my laptop fixed.

All that time I spent on the computer seemed to have in some way, fried my hard-drive and my CD-ROM. It took the folks at Best Buy an entire month to get it fixed.

A month!? I guess some of those, uh, other Naked type sites don't easily remove from hard drives... :P

Seriously, good to read you're doing well. Pop in every now and then and let us hear some stories.