The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sold !

Where's Option 8?

Option 8 seems to have dried up and blown away.

No posts since September 7, 2004.

Website has been down for a long time.

Does anybody know if she moved on, gave up, got abducted by aliens, or what?

Always learned a lot and really got motivated from her posts.

Confused :wacko:

I've been wondering the same thing for quite some time? :wacko:

Option8 was a great help with marketing.

<S>

I called her 800 number many weeks ago and that was disabled too.

I was wondering the same thing, too.

It is quite mysterious...I was wondering if she had joined the witness protection program or something.

Lydia

cashbuyorsell@yahoo.com

She's been working on a huge project. She's still around, but busy. I guess we're all like that some times.

Keep the faith, she'll be back.

Adam

Hi folks!

I'm here, I'm here or rather I should say, I'm back...I'm back! :wacko:

Adam send me a link to this post to alert me to the fact that I've been missed (Thanks, Adam!)

Let me publicly and profusely apologize for disappearing on all of you.

Yes, website is down, 800 # changed...all of this is true. I've also suffered from the ususal small business hiccups---lost harddrive with all my links, etc.

But I am not in the witness protection program. Unfortunately, I had a business partner relationship that was not good. ;)

I am no longer doing deals in that business entity...

Now to the good stuff:

As Adam said, I've been working on a huge project! I've actually been involved in the acquisition and rehab of 10 properties solely for the purpose LP. This has been a herculean effort, but I'm getting close to having a finished product to sell. The first one will be finished on Monday, the next 3 are undergoing demolition right now. I'll keep you all posted on the results.

Here's the better news:

I have learned so much over the last 6 months. I've been getting the equivalent of a master's degree in lease purchases in volume. (It is my hope that everyone here will benefit from my experience.

Finally,

Bear with me as I climb back into the saddle here. It will take me awhile to go thru all the posts and get caught up. I will attempt to answer all of your questions.

Michael, I apologize to you also for bailing out. Perhaps the value of my future contributions will serve as amends.

If anyone needs me, please send me a pm with a phone number and a good time to call.

option8

TA-DAH !!

Seek and ye shall find !

Welcome back, Option8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP8,

I hope your not paying a contractor big bucks for demo. If you are call around to a couple independent ones and ask if there is a place to pick up unskilled day labor.

Around here they are called Burger King guys, funny though the place hasn't been a BK in years. Oh yeah, they are in neighborhoods you would not want to go alone in.

We demo'd a house to the studs and rafters (1400sqft slab house) with 2 of these guys 50 bucks a peace. They are no rocket scientists, but $50 and lunch they will work a good 6-8 hrs.

Congrats on the 10 houses, I guess I should of asked are you just l/o'ing them for the rehaber or are you doing the whole package.

Sorry about the partner she was family wasn't she.....

Good luck

But I am not in the witness protection program.
Michael, I apologize to you also for bailing out. Perhaps the value of my future contributions will serve as amends.
Perhaps...or you just may need the Witness Protection Program... :blush: ... :wacko: