The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
puls1234

Personal Website?

Can anyone recommend a company that can build a website for me for my cooperative assignments that is inexpensive? Do they help with marketing the website on the internet?

Pete

I use Yahoo. Its no contract $11.95 per month gives you all the tools and market information you need. Its really easy to build a site with there templates. Also gives you lots of data back on your market etc.

Pete, I'm the last guy you want to get website building advice from, but if you want to give it a try yourself, and people are always telling me it isn't that difficult, take a look at GoDaddy. They have a program and very reasonable prices, by the looks of things.

Here's the company I use for a website in another business area.

Click here

I am thrilled with them !

I use Yahoo. Its no contract $11.95 per month gives you all the tools and market information you need. Its really easy to build a site with there templates.  Also gives you lots of data back on your market etc.

That is a nice web site you have craig.

MichaelR

Hey Pete,

I have an employee who is capable of building a professional starter or full blown site for a very reasonable price. If anyone would like to get more info on this, please let me know.

Akin

Can anyone recommend a company that can build a website for me for my cooperative assignments that is inexpensive? Do they help with marketing the website on the internet?

Pete

Just a spin on the same subject. I use my website to give information to possible clients. It answers some of the question they have up front.

Also I am looking to get contracts on 2 CA properties this week which came directly from my website site and search engines.

It also screens the seller by asking the questions before I even talk to them. It tells me their motivations by the questions we fill out.

Take a look if someone has any input I would love to hear back from you.

Craig,

"Show me how much the LPA can save me."

The numbers don't make sense. Where do they come from?

No matter which way I do the math, it doesn't add up. Please explain.

Thanks.