The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
-Tony-

Check This Motivation Out

First I hope this works.....

Just for those that are feeling overwhelmed and think this doesn't work in there area. the appreciation rate in the last yr hear was 23% and it is a strong sellers market. You have to look at the big picture though some will work with you others will not.

13k goes to the owner and the rest is mine...

Sorry about the way it looks I didn't find the whiteout until after I I started scribbling

post-1-1105575461.jpg

MAN!

That's like..............a LOTTA $$$$ to you, eh?

Nice job. :huh:

Care to tell how this one began and ended?

Well....it ended with you getting paid. So the begining is cool.

Also, would you care to share your "system" you've been making this $dough$ with? You don't have to type it, if you happen to know the link. As I'm sure you've went over it briefly before. Just wanted a refresher course.

Congrats man.

Later.

Wow, indeed, Tony! No one could be happier for you than me...well, except maybe for your wife and daughters who are out on a wild shopping spree as we speak. :huh: Congratulations, friend!!

This post is Pin worthy for a while...

Wait a sec Tony, xmas has passed and I don't recall getting my xmas bonus from you. :huh:

Congratulations, may deals like that keep coming your way!

Alan

This post is Pin worthy for a while...
Bout time my buddy Tony got attention from the admin and pinned his post geeesh!! -_- This should be labled the deal of the month Pin and it should have Tony's picture on it too for recognition :huh:

Happy New Year TONY!!!!

Congratulations Tony. A great way to start the year off. When you have time lets hear the details...

Jason,

Go HERE

Thanks everyone

I will be getting another 17k and change by the end of the week. From the first slo not as big of a payday but better return, only $1 in it and maybe 6 hours (marketing closing hunting down the owner ect)

let see if this works...

post-1-1105910601.jpg

Was it really worth it? Don't you have to, like pay taxes and stuff. Man, who needs the hassle. :unsure::P:lol:

Congratulations, you deserve this. I bet your Air force buds are jealous now.

First I hope this works.....

Just for those that are feeling overwhelmed and think this doesn't work in there area.  the appreciation rate in the last yr hear was 23% and it is a strong sellers market.  You have to look at the big picture though some will work with you others will not.

13k goes to the owner and the rest is mine...

Sorry about the way it looks I didn't find the whiteout until after I I started scribbling

Now you got to think about getting the write offs to reduce your taxes. What a dreadfull thought.